National review says Trump is DEFINATELY NUTS

I completely understand why you believe that. It's because you are definitely nuts just like your cult leader is.
Dude words mean things... and price controls by government is communistic.... why do you want to live under that?....

Kamala wants to turn a free nation into a communist nation and you call Trump nuts?????
Trump wants to kill the constitution. And with the latest supreme court decision giving all acts from exercising presidential powers absolute immunity, Trump could remain in power by using steal team six against his opponents.

There is a little nuts, which we all are, and BATSHIT CRAZY NUTS like trump is. There is a difference.

I don't know about that, he already served a term. I see some legitimate "I will kill you for power" in the eyes of some politicians, not necessarily any running for president but just in general. Not even limited to the U.S either.

Dude words mean things... and price controls by government is communistic.... why do you want to live under that?....
Nixon issued Executive Order 11615 (pursuant to the Economic Stabilization Act of 1970), imposing a 90-day freeze on wages and prices in order to counter inflation. This was the first time the U.S. government had enacted wage and price controls since World War II.

Nixon issued Executive Order 11615 (pursuant to the Economic Stabilization Act of 1970), imposing a 90-day freeze on wages and prices in order to counter inflation. This was the first time the U.S. government had enacted wage and price controls since World War II.
I know the history... and he said it was his biggest mistake as president....

Nixon was a very liberal big government republican and said that was his biggest mistake... He admitted before he died that price controls did major long lasting damage to the economy....

Actually his biggest mistake was holding onto the tapes out of vanity.

Do you want to live under communist rule???
Why won't the libs here answer this question... none of them will answer....

I lived under Trump and he wasn't a dictator... now do you have the guts to answer my question?... if you don't I will figure you do want to live under communism...
Trump didn't act the dictator because
1) He still had to run for re-election
2) His handpicked USSC didn't grant him the power until now.
3) Trump's first coup attempt was just a dry run
4) Trump knows not to pick the best people for his administration.

Forum List

Back