National review says Trump is DEFINATELY NUTS

I survived it when Richard Nixon put the country under "communist" rule.

Nixon issued Executive Order 11615 (pursuant to the Economic Stabilization Act of 1970), imposing a 90-day freeze on wages and prices in order to counter inflation. This was the first time the U.S. government had enacted wage and price controls since World War II.

How about you?
No you didn't... think back to what the economy was like....

No you didn't... think back to what the economy was like....
I know. Republicans always sink the economy.
George H.W. Bush, ended his one term with a recession
George W. Bush ended his two terms with a recession
Donald J. Trump ended his one term with a recession.

William J. Clinton ended his two terms with a growing economy
Barack H. Obama ended his two terms with a growing economy
Joseph R. Bidens economy is starting to boom as he end his one term.
And not a recession to be found during any of their terms.

Noone can deny that the National Review is a conservative source and has a history of supporting virtually every major Republican politician or cause since its inception. In a recent article, the editor came short of supporting Harris, but did say Trump is an "unpopular, definitely nuts, septuagenarian". Donald Trump still claims his campaign is doing great, and he is leading in all the polls. I guess he really does believe those things since he is definitely nuts.

You definitely can't spell.

I know. Republicans always sink the economy.
George H.W. Bush, ended his one term with a recession
George W. Bush ended his two terms with a recession
Donald J. Trump ended his one term with a recession.
Trump had the covid shutdowns to deal with and some whiney governors like Walz... but pre covid he had the best US economy of my lifetime... even in 2019 we were doing better than we are today....
Bush had two stupid wars going on that should have never happened.... what's Biden's excuse?....

Noone can deny that the National Review is a conservative source and has a history of supporting virtually every major Republican politician or cause since its inception. In a recent article, the editor came short of supporting Harris, but did say Trump is an "unpopular, definitely nuts, septuagenarian". Donald Trump still claims his campaign is doing great, and he is leading in all the polls. I guess he really does believe those things since he is definitely nuts.

This is really funny.

I won't bother to ask surada if she wants to live in a communist America because I already know she does....

Trump had the covid shutdowns to deal with and some whiney governors like Walz... but pre covid he had the best US economy of my lifetime... even in 2019 we were doing better than we are today....
Now talk about what a great record the Captain of the Titanic had before April 14, 1912.

Forum List

Back