Why did Tim Walz physically abuse his handicapped son on TV last night?

I see you deleted the picture that you MUST have deemed pervish.
I'll post it again for ya.
Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 1.57.21 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 12.01.08 PM.png

Holding his hand is abuse?
The son was headed in the wrong direction and Walz pulled him in the direction he needed to go

If this is the best you guys have to complain about, you are going to lose Bigly

At least Jill was gentle when leading Dementia *Joe around.

Nothing to defend. Yall are morally bankrupt targeting children to go after their parents. Shame on you
You're a lying piece of shit.

Nobody is going after the child.

They are calling out the ABUSIVE interaction of WALZ.

Go fuck your yourself and burn in hell for defending an abuser of children for political gain.

But watch the abuse again before you go...I want it seared in your mind while the flames sear the rest of ya.

1000002636.gif

Go fuck your yourself and burn in hell for defending an abuser of children for political gain.

But watch the abuse again before you go...I want it seared in your mind while the flames sear the rest of ya.

View attachment 1000923
All the tweets got deleted already?!

#MAGALIES

View attachment 1000923
That wasn’t abuse you psycho… and yes you’re bringing the kid into the spotlight like many of of you MAGA blowhards did while making fun of his handicap, yall are evil

Forum List

Back