Leftist sympathy for the Palestinians

Oh, not this shit again.

Most people on welfare are white, and that's not even talking about "Entitlements" paid to old white people who've outlived their usefulness.

Most people on weflare are only on it for a short time, and you REALLY have to be destitute to qualify for it.

Nope, black people have done well because once you remove shit like Jim Crow, they do pretty well in the workplace. They even get paid more than you did.
1724417719566.png

Blacks are much more likely to be on welfare than whites.

The War on Poverty has not changed poor blacks into self supporting, tax paying, and law abiding people. It has changed them into an unemployable underclass, the members of whom often supplement their welfare checks with the gains of criminal activities.

43% are white, 23% are black.

Um, whites are more likely.
And that's counting ACTUAL welfare, and not middle-class entitlements, which benefit white folks.

"but, but, but, I paid into that... or my employer did... so it shouldn't count!"
You do not seem to understand how percentages work.

Except, as I have pointed out to you many times, the black poverty rate has gone from 55% to 17% in two generations, by merely removing SOME of the institutionalized discrimination that blacks encounter.

How much of that decrease is because they receive a government check and how much is because they graduated from school and got a job?

Um, whites are more likely.
And that's counting ACTUAL welfare, and not middle-class entitlements, which benefit white folks.

"but, but, but, I paid into that... or my employer did... so it shouldn't count!"

Are you IM2? He can't do math either.

Forum List

Back