Leftist sympathy for the Palestinians

But from the perspective of the average German, they were still winning, not one enemy boot on German soil, and then these Jews overthrow the Kaiser.

Are you still upset black people are getting laid and you aren't?
What bothers me about illegitimacy is that tax payers are subsidizing it with welfare checks. Also, children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tend to have many fewer problems in life. They are less likely to become criminals, for example.

Last edited:
But from the perspective of the average German, they were still winning, not one enemy boot on German soil, and then these Jews overthrow the Kaiser.

In one of the footnotes to my edition of Mein Kampf this is written:

"Jewish citizens of Germany at the time the War broke out numbered about 550,000. Of these 100,000 were in uniform, and of these four-fifths saw duty at the front. There were 12,000 [Jewish] casualties, so that the ratio was virtually the same as for the population as a whole; 35,000 Jews were decorated; and 2,000 received commissions - a remarkable fact, seeing that prior to the War the Prussian Army had barred Jewish officers. There were 165 Jewish aviators, a fifth of whom were killed in action. These figures are based on official German War records."

My edition of Mein Kampf was copyrighted 1939, so it could not add that Ann Frank's father had been a German officer on the Western Front. I read recently that a Jewish officer recommended that Hitler receive the Iron Cross, but I forget the source.

JoeB131, your hatred of Jews, like all hatred of Jews, is devoid of fact-based justifications. It is the product of a diseased mind.

Last edited:
What bothers me about illegitimacy is that tax payers are subsidizing it with welfare checks. Also, children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tend to have many fewer problems in life. They are less likely to become criminals, for example.

Then we need to ban white people from getting divorces and running off with the Secretary or the Pool Boy. Right, because if we are going to make people slaves to their children, let's go all out. You can't have your own life till the little slug gets off the couch at 26.

In one of the footnotes to my edition of Mein Kampf this is written:

You mean you didn't stain it with spooge?

JoeB131, your hatred of Jews, like all hatred of Jews, is devoid of fact-based justifications. It is the product of a diseased mind.

Your Spooge fest had nothing to do with my point, that Jews were instrumental in the downfall of the Kaiser and the utter humiliation of Germany after the war.

Forum List

Back