Why did Tim Walz physically abuse his handicapped son on TV last night?

We’d like to see that kind of outrage when it comes to pussy-grabbers.

#DISTRACTION
Show me a video of a nonconsensual pussy grabbing, I'll be outraged right along side ya.

Where is your outrage over a VIDEO of a frustrated Walz jecking his special needs sons arm in public, on stage, in front of the world???

If he'll do this in front of everyone, what do you think he's doing when no one can see???

Show me a video of a nonconsensual pussy grabbing, I'll be outraged right along side ya.

Where is your outrage over a VIDEO of a frustrated Walz jecking his special needs sons arm in public, on stage, in front of the world???

If he'll do this in front of everyone, what do you think he's doing when no one can see???
That never happened, except in the fevered minds of MAGA morons!

#MAGALIES

I’m talking about the MAGA tweets mocking Walz’ son. They’ve all been deleted in favor of this “abuse” farce.

#MAGAGOESLOW
Whatever that was, if they knew he was special needs that's just as wrong.

If they found out he was special needs and deleted those tweets or if they were embarrassed by the backlash and deleted them...good.

I'm glad they deleted them.

Now...you want to address this?

Or are you going to continue to deflect with idiotic whataboutisms...

That never happened, except in the fevered minds of MAGA morons!

#MAGALIES
You deny video evidence right in front of your eyes???

1000002636.gif

1000002638.png

Whatever that was, if they knew he was special needs that's just as wrong.

If they found out he was special needs and deleted those tweets or if they were embarrassed by the backlash and deleted them...good.

I'm glad they deleted them.

Now...you want to address this?

Or are you going to continue to deflect with idiotic whataboutisms...
The abuse charges were leveled to take attention away from those tweets. The lie was later amplified by the MAGA faithful!

#PSYOP

The abuse charges were leveled to take attention away from those tweets. The lie was later amplified by the MAGA faithful!

#PSYOP
So indoctrinated, you can't even believe your own eyes.

That fifth light they've brainwashed you into seein'...it ain't there bro...

1000002639.png

Trust your eyes Brother.

If he'll do this on a nationally televised stage...what do you think he's doing where no one can see.

1000002636.gif

You really believe this is a form of child abuse.

Missourian
Absolutely.

Look at the man's face when he does it.

It's not a correction of a child... It's frustration.

And I'll say it for the third or fourth time... if he'll do something like that on an international stage with the world focused on him...what is he doing when no one is watching.

Forum List

Back