You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Nuclear power plants are dangerous. Do you not know about 3 Mile Island, Chernobyl, and dozens of others ? There have been 54 serious accidents in Nuclear power plants in the USA between 1955 at the Idaho Falls partial core meltdown, and Dec. 2019 at the Cooper Nuclear Station, Brownville, Nebraska.

Here's a chart of the most serious ones >>

View attachment 1000881

OK to build one of these a mile from your house ?
Yes, because the technology today for nuclear is much better, and we can use micro nuclear reactors, which don't melt down. They can't melt down, especially if they're MSR i.e. Molten Salt Reactors. They can use uranium or even thorium. Completely safe.

We should have many micronuclear plants, powering communities at different levels. Municipal, county, and state. This will also help us survive a nuclear attack from Russia, China..etc. We make our electric grid modular, more local. If we fight a nuclear war, most Americans who survive, will still have access to electricity. We can rebuild even after a major nuclear war.

More falsehood. They pay many taxes, permits, and licenses, not to speak of what they contribute to the market as customers. If they're sending money to people in their countries, it's no more than 25% of their income. But that's what you get for imposing economic embargoes and meddling with and bullying those countries into submission. You haven't studied the history of White American imperialism in Latin America and in the third world in general. You American imperialists deserve all of these people migrating to your empire. Many of you White right-wingers are a bunch of racists anyways, so from my perspective as a Hispanic American, I like seeing more Hispanics here.

My family had to migrate here due to the bad foreign policy of the United States. I would've been born in Latin America, if not for those bad policies. Learn Spanish and eat a taco.
Fool. I speak Spanish desde mil novacientos cinquenta y nueve. I am part Mexican, and I lived in Mexico for 5 years (Villahermosa, Tabasco & Mexico City)

As for "bad foreign policy of the US" the US is the #1 VICTIM of imperialism, and Mexico is the #1 culprit of that, with over $30 Billion/YEAR (the Vikings would be envious) ripped out of the US economy by illegal aliens sending money back to Mexico (remittances$$) that they stole from Americans.

If anyone doubts, just ask ex-Mexican president Vicente Fox >>

I aIso already mentioned this with Pew Reseach links in previous posts.,Can you read ?

BTW. when Trump said that Mexican illegal aliens were "rapists" he was right. There is a totally different culture regarding sexual assault in Mexico (and most of Latin America) than we have in the US. For many Mexicans rape is not considered a bad thing, even within families of parents upon their kids.

There is what is known as the rape culture of Mexico. This is a whole nother thing from what we generally have in the US. Raping and sexual assaults on all levels, is commonly looked upon as normal in Mexico. This is true even within families.

Mexico, and most of Latin America has a distinct RAPE CULTURE, that is very foreign and different from American life. Women and children are looked upon as toys to Mexican men, and rape, pedophilia, and sexual assault is so common, it is generally accepted as normal. This is why US prosecutors consistently report the "puzzled" attitude of Mexican rape/sex assault suspects in court, who typically can't figure out why they are being arrested, or even thought of as having done something wrong. Where they come from, mostly, it IS NOT considered to BE wrong, and sexual assault is commonly accepted, even within families, and even against children.

Another evidence of the Mexican "rape culture" (this actually refers to sex crime generally), is the subways and buses in Mexico City, and other Mexican cities, segregated by sex. The record shows that Mexican men simply cannot keep their hands off Mexican women, including strangers on mass transit facilities. So they have men buses, and separate women & children buses.

Subways in Mexico City have been segregated by sex since the 1960s. Buses a bit more recently. I'd like to see someone show me an American city where sex assault has been so prevalent that they have had to go to mass transit segregated by sex.

Trump said > "They're rapists". Essentially a TRUE statement, at least colloquially.

Since you publicly refuse ro accept the corrections I gave you. I will give them to you again. Maybe someone else will read them, and also correct you, and then another person, and another. Eventually, you'll realize you've been DUPED by leftwing media.

Illegal aliens pay LESS taxes than Americans would pay in the same jobs, because their wages are lower, The lower the wage the lower the tax.
Also,. MANY illegals work off the books. and pay no taxes at all.
In sum, illegals cause a huge LOSS to US revenues.

Purchase products ? Yeah, their families purchase products in Mexico, China, India, Guatemala, etc with remittance$$$$$ sent to them from the illegals here in the US. As such, US businesses (and their employees) lose hundreds of Billions$$ per year in sales, that they would have gotten if Americans were working in those jobs and buying things in US stores.

www.pewresearch.org

Remittance flows worldwide in 2017

Worldwide, an estimated $625 billion (USD) was sent by migrants to individuals in their home countries in 2017, a 7% increase from 2016, when the amount was $586 billion, according to economists at the World Bank. This increase follows two consecutive years of decline.
www.pewresearch.org
www.pewresearch.org

This is all the stuff that leftwing media hides from you and it's why leftists walk around never knowing anything.

As for welfare, more illegal alien families (BWO the anchor baby racket) receive more welfare $$ than do Americans.
Also, The total cost is over $103 billion in welfare benefits to households headed by immigrants. A majority, 51 percent, of immigrant households receive some type of welfare compared to 30 percent of native households, said the analysis of Census data.

1724532741979.png

1724532896900.png

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431 - Washington Examiner

Illegal immigrant households receive an average of $5,692 in federal welfare benefits every year, far more than the average "native" American household, at $4,431, according to a new report on the cost of immigration released Monday. The Center for Immigration Studies, in an analysis of federal...
www.washingtonexaminer.com
www.washingtonexaminer.com
No one has ever stated that there are no negatives to illegal immigrants. You certainly have pointed them out correctly. Having said, you have conveniently left out the positives and more important, you have also left out the negatives associated with getting rid of them (now that they are here)

You stated:

Illegal aliens pay LESS taxes than Americans would pay in the same jobs, because their wages are lower, The lower the wage the lower the tax.

what you need to consider is that:

Many Low-Wage Workers Are Immigrants.

Most low-wage workers were born in the United States. That said, more than 40 percent of low-wage workers immigrated to the U.S. from other countries, whereas just one-third of mid-to-high-wage workers are immigrants

and

Amid Deadly Heat, Migrant Farm Workers are Keeping Americans Fed

and this

Highlights from the most recent BLS and ACS data include the following takeaways: There were 31 million foreign-born workers in the United States in 2023, who made up 19 percent of the total workforce..

and especially this:

Mass Deportations Would Impoverish US Families and Create Immense Social Costs

what all of this means is that there are no GOOD solutions and as such, you (and others like you) have to compare the benefits from the consequences and make a decision on that.

There is no question that from here on in, we need to come up with an immigration policy that works and definitely favors the U.S. even though a measure of humanity still needs to be given.

Having said that, Trump's plan would create much more negatives than positive and create chaos here that would be very destructive to our nation. Not an OPTION!

A proposito, yo naci en Mexico y creci alli hasta los 18 anos. My parientes eran Americanos y por eso soy Americano y servi en las fuerzas armadas en los Estados Unidos. Desde 1966, vivo aqui. Conozco bien a los Mexicanos y los entiendo muy bien. Con excepcion de los carteles, son buena gente. Estas equivocado cuando dices que ellos son "rapists and bad people". Eso en una gran mentira.

Last edited:
Last 3 Democratic presidents, 50 million jobs.
Last 3 Republican presidents, 1 million jobs.

Democratic Party is still the working man's party.
HA HA HA. Amazing hw DUPED these leftist loons are. If their lefty media tells them AMYTHING, they believe it. Pheeeew!

If the Democrat party was the working man's party, housing rentals would not have gone from $700/month to $2000/month, with the Biden admin sitting back and doing nothing about it. Same applies to gas prices (100+% inflation). Food too. 😐

The pipeline was already stopped before Biden became president. Biden just made sure it couldn't come back to life.

April 15, 2020, the District Court held that the NWP 12 issued to TC Energy's Keystone XL oil pipeline violated the Endangered Species Act (ESA) (16 U.S.C. §§ 1531-1544) and vacated the permit pending completion of a consultation process (see Legal Update, District Court of Montana Vacates Army Corps Nationwide Permit 12 for Keystone XL Pipeline).​
May 11, 2020, the District Court amended its ruling and allowed the Corps to use the NWP 12 to facilitate the environmental review and permitting of non-oil and gas pipeline projects. The Corps remained enjoined from authorizing dredge or fill activities under NWP 12 for the construction of oil and gas pipelines, including the Keystone XL pipeline and several natural gas pipeline projects (see Legal Update, District Court of Montana Amends Order Vacating the Army Corps Nationwide Permit 12 for the Keystone XL Pipeline But New Oil and Gas Pipeline Projects Still Potentially Delayed).​
May 14, 2020, the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (Ninth Circuit) issued an order denying a request from the Trump Administration to stay the District Court decision (see Legal Update, Ninth Circuit Denies Stay of Ruling Vacating the Nationwide Permit 12 for the Keystone XL Pipeline Project).​
May 28, 2020, the Appeals Court issued an order rejecting another request to stay the District Court decision.​
July 6, 2020, Supreme Court Upholds Ruling Blocking Permit for Keystone XL but Allows Nationwide Permit 12 to be Used for Other Oil & Gas Projects​
The decision was welcome news to oil and gas project developers that rely on the NWP 12 permit to facilitate the environmental review of their projects. It is a blow to the Keystone XL pipeline project which needs the permit to continue building the pipeline.
And that was a good thing?

It is not a matter of wanting to sniff your ass, but given that you always are showing it here, there is very little I can do about it. If the smell does get a bit too much, I will get rid of you (put you on ignore). It is getting close to that. After all, the ONLY thing you bring here is the odor. I have yet to smell any cologne or even read something that would keep the smell bearable.

I do have to say though, that you are certainly the "norm" here.

View attachment 1000767
For someone who says you smell assholes as part of you job, you sure do get offended easy.

Oh right, your a democrat, getting offended is part of that gig b

Every company that's hired anyone in the last 35 years.
Are you suggesting no one got jobs when republicans were president? You actually believe that? Ha the amount of stupid you demofks show in here is hilarious

Not really, they pay all types of taxes, and they purchase products like everyone else. The claim that they come here to collect welfare is BS. These immigrants come here to work, and much of the work they do is the type that most Americans don't want to do. You're also refusing to lift economic sanctions from the countries these people are coming from and imposing certain policies and agendas upon their governments, to serve the interests of America's wealthy capitalist elites (American corporations). So you deserve an influx of immigrants from these countries.

Seeing right-wing White bigots like you all bent out of shape over a bunch of brown Hispanics flooding America is a beautiful thing to watch. You deserve it. You flip the finger at these Latin American countries, imposing your self-serving, destructive foreign policy upon them, so now get your WASP - Anglo-Saxon country invaded by tens of millions of Spanish-speaking brown folks. Add some Africans, Arabs, Pakistanis, and Indian Hindus to that too, along with a few million Chinese. How do you feel now you White American imperialist?

You should've respected other people's freedoms and stopped meddling in the affairs of other countries and bullying them. You won't? OK, here you go, enjoy the invasion of illegals and those people you don't like because they're different than you. Learn Spanish and eat a taco.

Not really, they pay all types of taxes, and they purchase products like everyone else.

They pay the sales tax on the purchases they make. What else do they pay taxes on?

For someone who says you smell assholes as part of you job, you sure do get offended easy.

Oh right, your a democrat, getting offended is part of that gig b
You certainly have no ability to "read" people correctly.

I am NEVER offended by anything, given that I know who I am and know my strengths and weakness and never hide either. Having said that and being by nature a respectful-of-others and caring person, I hate those that have none of that. I despise people that have no morals, ethics, principles of humanity. That is not "feeling offended", it is simple scorn.

Extra spending on bus tickets to deport them will be much less than the savings realized
when they're gone.
I suggest you read post #526. I cover that in that post fully. You are lost (as far as knowledge of the problem is concerned).

Bus tickets..............laughable.

By the way, I suggest you change your nick. It should be Toddlerpatriot.

Take it up with the people that put it up.

as far as your statement about anyone can claim.........How can a secretary do any of that? Does she have a business? is she in a position to hire her kids?

You put up a list that you don't agree with? That's hilarious!

How can a secretary do any of that? Does she have a business?

Some can, some do. Unless you have a portion of the "loophole" that says secretaries aren't allowed? That says this "loophole" is only for rich people? In that case, I'll be happy to apologize.

I suggest you read post #526. I cover that in that post fully. You are lost (as far as knowledge of the problem is concerned).

Bus tickets..............laughable.

By the way, I suggest you change your nick. It should be Toddlerpatriot.

Post #526 doesn't show that we won't save billions of dollars by deporting illegal aliens.

You put up a list that you don't agree with? That's hilarious!

How can a secretary do any of that? Does she have a business?

Some can, some do. Unless you have a portion of the "loophole" that says secretaries aren't allowed? That says this "loophole" is only for rich people? In that case, I'll be happy to apologize.
I truly hate to talk to ignorant people, meaning I am giving you the first warning. At 3, you go on ignore.

Do yourself a favor and check out how many secretaries own businesses or use loopholes. I guarantee you than less than 1% do. What a ridiculous statement.

You certainly have no ability to "read" people correctly.

I am NEVER offended by anything, given that I know who I am and know my strengths and weakness and never hide either. Having said that and being by nature a respectful-of-others and caring person, I hate those that have none of that. I despise people that have no morals, ethics, principles of humanity. That is not "feeling offended", it is simple scorn.

Then why did you say you sniff assholes as part of your job?

No one has ever stated that there are no negatives to illegal immigrants. You certainly have pointed them out correctly. Having said, you have conveniently left out the positives and more important, you have also left out the negatives associated with getting rid of them (now that they are here)

You stated:

what you need to consider is that:

Many Low-Wage Workers Are Immigrants.

Most low-wage workers were born in the United States. That said, more than 40 percent of low-wage workers immigrated to the U.S. from other countries, whereas just one-third of mid-to-high-wage workers are immigrants

and

Amid Deadly Heat, Migrant Farm Workers are Keeping Americans Fed

and this

Highlights from the most recent BLS and ACS data include the following takeaways: There were 31 million foreign-born workers in the United States in 2023, who made up 19 percent of the total workforce..

and especially this:

Mass Deportations Would Impoverish US Families and Create Immense Social Costs

what all of this means is that there are no GOOD solutions and as such, you (and others like you) have to compare the benefits from the consequences and make a decision on that.

There is no question that from here on in, we need to come up with an immigration policy that works and definitely favors the U.S. even though a measure of humanity still needs to be given.

Having said that, Trump's plan would create much more negatives than positive and create chaos here that would be very destructive to our nation. Not an OPTION!

A proposito, yo naci en Mexico y creci alli hasta los 18 anos. My parientes eran Americanos y por eso soy Americano y servi en las fuerzas armadas en los Estados Unidos. Desde 1966, vivo aqui. Conozco bien a los Mexicanos y los entiendo muy bien. Con excepcion de los carteles, son buena gente. Estas equivocado cuando dices que ellos son "rapists and bad people". Eso en una gran mentira.

Democrats create problems then say “sure it’s a problem, but we can’t fix it”

Stop creating problems in the first place. 🤦‍♂️

Forum List

Back