You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Fool. I speak Spanish desde mil novacientos cinquenta y nueve. I am part Mexican, and I lived in Mexico for 5 years (Villahermosa, Tabasco & Mexico City)

As for "bad foreign policy of the US" the US is the #1 VICTIM of imperialism, and Mexico is the #1 culprit of that, with over $30 Billion/YEAR (the Vikings would be envious) ripped out of the US economy by illegal aliens sending money back to Mexico (remittances$$) that they stole from Americans.

If anyone doubts, just ask ex-Mexican president Vicente Fox >>

I aIso already mentioned this with Pew Reseach links in previous posts.,Can you read ?

BTW. when Trump said that Mexican illegal aliens were "rapists" he was right. There is a totally different culture regarding sexual assault in Mexico (and most of Latin America) than we have in the US. For many Mexicans rape is not considered a bad thing, even within families of parents upon their kids.

There is what is known as the rape culture of Mexico. This is a whole nother thing from what we generally have in the US. Raping and sexual assaults on all levels, is commonly looked upon as normal in Mexico. This is true even within families.

Mexico, and most of Latin America has a distinct RAPE CULTURE, that is very foreign and different from American life. Women and children are looked upon as toys to Mexican men, and rape, pedophilia, and sexual assault is so common, it is generally accepted as normal. This is why US prosecutors consistently report the "puzzled" attitude of Mexican rape/sex assault suspects in court, who typically can't figure out why they are being arrested, or even thought of as having done something wrong. Where they come from, mostly, it IS NOT considered to BE wrong, and sexual assault is commonly accepted, even within families, and even against children.

Another evidence of the Mexican "rape culture" (this actually refers to sex crime generally), is the subways and buses in Mexico City, and other Mexican cities, segregated by sex. The record shows that Mexican men simply cannot keep their hands off Mexican women, including strangers on mass transit facilities. So they have men buses, and separate women & children buses.

Subways in Mexico City have been segregated by sex since the 1960s. Buses a bit more recently. I'd like to see someone show me an American city where sex assault has been so prevalent that they have had to go to mass transit segregated by sex.

Trump said > "They're rapists". Essentially a TRUE statement, at least colloquially.
Your argument conveniently ignores the long history of U.S. intervention in Latin America, which has played a significant role in the region's economic challenges. The U.S. has consistently imposed economic sanctions, orchestrated coups, and meddled in the internal affairs of Latin American countries to advance the interests of American corporations. Whether it's backing the 2009 coup in Honduras or interfering in Bolivia, these actions have destabilized nations and hindered their economic development.

The truth is, U.S. foreign policy has often prioritized corporate profits over the well-being of Latin American citizens, leading to the violence, poverty, and social unrest we see today. And by the way, the notion that Hispanic culture is inherently violent is pure garbage. El Paso, Texas, a city with a predominantly Hispanic population, has consistently been one of the safest cities in the U.S. Your stereotypes don’t hold up to the facts.

• El Paso’s violent crime rate was 11.4 per 1,000 residents, and the city had a property crime score of 12.4.
  • El Paso had a total crime score of 41.3.
  • El Paso ranked higher than other large cities in Texas like Fort Worth (No. 16), Arlington (No. 19), and Austin (No. 27).

Last edited:
You mean
Democrats create problems then say “sure it’s a problem, but we can’t fix it”

Stop creating problems in the first place. 🤦‍♂️
I have always stated that Biden made a mistake with his wording and then allowing so many immigrants to come here. Then again, we are all humans and we all make mistakes. If we were all judged by ONLY by the mistakes we make, NONE OF US would ever have a job. We need to be judged on the total of everything we do and if we do more things right than wrong, we all get to keep our jobs. Biden over 50 years has certainly been more competent than incompetent. I cannot say the same for you. You suck as a debater.

Not really, they pay all types of taxes, and they purchase products like everyone else.

They pay the sales tax on the purchases they make. What else do they pay taxes on?
Undocumented immigrants contribute to the U.S. economy in several ways, including paying various taxes and fees. Here's a list of ways in which they contribute:
  1. Sales Tax: Like all consumers, undocumented immigrants pay sales taxes on goods and services they purchase, contributing to state and local revenue.
  2. Property Taxes: Many undocumented immigrants own homes or rent property, and in both cases, they contribute to property taxes. Homeowners pay property taxes directly, while renters contribute indirectly through their rent, which landlords use to pay property taxes.
  3. Income Taxes: Many undocumented immigrants pay federal and state income taxes. Some use Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) to file tax returns, and others may have taxes withheld from their paychecks if they are using false Social Security numbers. Despite not being eligible for many benefits, they contribute billions to Social Security and Medicare funds that they will never be able to claim.
  4. Payroll Taxes: Undocumented workers contribute to Social Security and Medicare through payroll taxes, even though they are not eligible to receive Social Security benefits or Medicare.
  5. Excise Taxes: These are taxes on specific goods like gasoline, tobacco, and alcohol. Undocumented immigrants pay these taxes just like everyone else.
  6. Tolls and Fees: When undocumented immigrants use toll roads, bridges, and tunnels, they pay toll fees. They also pay other fees for various services, such as vehicle registration and driver’s license fees in states where they are allowed to obtain a license.
  7. Licensing Fees: In some states, undocumented immigrants can obtain driver’s licenses or professional licenses, for which they must pay licensing fees. Additionally, they may pay fees for other permits required for work or business operations.
  8. Utility Taxes: Taxes on utilities like electricity, water, and telecommunications are also paid by undocumented immigrants as part of their utility bills.
  9. Consumption Taxes: This includes taxes on items like gasoline (gas tax), airline tickets, and other goods or services that include additional taxes beyond basic sales tax.
  10. Local Taxes and Fees: This can include local taxes or fees for services such as garbage collection, parking fees, and other municipal services.

Then why did you say you sniff assholes as part of your job?
I never sad that I sniff assholes on purpose, I said it is part of my job. It's like being a boxer, part of the job is getting hit. Would you stop being a boxer and stop getting the benefits, just for the benefit of not getting hit?

Evidently you are either a child that has never experienced life, or an idiot that doesn't understand that nothing in life is perfect. We all have to accept some bad with the good.

Second strike.

I truly hate to talk to ignorant people, meaning I am giving you the first warning. At 3, you go on ignore.

Do yourself a favor and check out how many secretaries own businesses or use loopholes. I guarantee you than less than 1% do. What a ridiculous statement.
Ahhh your way only huh? Demofks. Your associates

Stuck up premadonnas

Undocumented immigrants contribute to the U.S. economy in several ways, including paying various taxes and fees. Here's a list of ways in which they contribute:
  1. Sales Tax: Like all consumers, undocumented immigrants pay sales taxes on goods and services they purchase, contributing to state and local revenue.
  2. Property Taxes: Many undocumented immigrants own homes or rent property, and in both cases, they contribute to property taxes. Homeowners pay property taxes directly, while renters contribute indirectly through their rent, which landlords use to pay property taxes.
  3. Income Taxes: Many undocumented immigrants pay federal and state income taxes. Some use Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) to file tax returns, and others may have taxes withheld from their paychecks if they are using false Social Security numbers. Despite not being eligible for many benefits, they contribute billions to Social Security and Medicare funds that they will never be able to claim.
  4. Payroll Taxes: Undocumented workers contribute to Social Security and Medicare through payroll taxes, even though they are not eligible to receive Social Security benefits or Medicare.
  5. Excise Taxes: These are taxes on specific goods like gasoline, tobacco, and alcohol. Undocumented immigrants pay these taxes just like everyone else.
  6. Tolls and Fees: When undocumented immigrants use toll roads, bridges, and tunnels, they pay toll fees. They also pay other fees for various services, such as vehicle registration and driver’s license fees in states where they are allowed to obtain a license.
  7. Licensing Fees: In some states, undocumented immigrants can obtain driver’s licenses or professional licenses, for which they must pay licensing fees. Additionally, they may pay fees for other permits required for work or business operations.
  8. Utility Taxes: Taxes on utilities like electricity, water, and telecommunications are also paid by undocumented immigrants as part of their utility bills.
  9. Consumption Taxes: This includes taxes on items like gasoline (gas tax), airline tickets, and other goods or services that include additional taxes beyond basic sales tax.
  10. Local Taxes and Fees: This can include local taxes or fees for services such as garbage collection, parking fees, and other municipal services.

Now show how much more they cost in educational and criminal justice expenses.

I recognize that the US has every right to enforce its immigration laws and not allow illegal immigrants through its border. It even has the right to deport illegal immigrants. However, when you Caucasoids, start crapping on Hispanics, trying to demonize and denigrate them, then I take their side. When you deny that US foreign policy towards Latin America contributes to much of the economic challenges and political turmoil in these countries, I stop being on your side White man, and I'm on the side of Hispanics. Open the gates, and let them in. Learn Spanish Whitey.

Lift economic embargoes, stop meddling in and bullying Latin American governments and societies or you'll get me. I was born here in the states, due to bad US foreign policy. You screwed up my parent's country, with your CIA meddling, arming rebels, undermining my parent's nation's social stability and economy, so they came here legally and I was born here. I could've been born over there, but this spick was born here.

I recognize that the US has every right to enforce its immigration laws and not allow illegal immigrants through its border. It even has the right to deport illegal immigrants. However, when you Caucasoids, start crapping on Hispanics, trying to demonize and denigrate them, then I take their side. When you deny that US foreign policy towards Latin America contributes to much of the economic challenges and political turmoil in these countries, I stop being on your side White man, and I'm on the side of Hispanics. Open the gates, and let them in. Learn Spanish Whitey.

Lift economic embargoes, stop meddling in and bullying Latin American governments and societies or you'll get me. I was born here in the states, due to bad US foreign policy. You screwed up my parent's country, with your CIA meddling, arming rebels, undermining my parent's nation's social stability and economy, so they came here legally and I was born here. I could've been born over there, but this spick was born here.
Hispanics don’t want them. Do some fking research

Now show how much more they cost in educational and criminal justice expenses.
That's your argument? Present the evidence that Hispanics contribute less than what they cost in educating their children in public school and in incarcerating them. About half of our inmate population shouldn't even be incarcerated. A lot of people are getting criminally prosecuted and imprisoned, unjustly. So-called "crimes" that shouldn't even be crimes.

Lift the economic sanctions, stop meddling in and bullying Latin American countries, and you'll have fewer spicks like me, migrating and being born here. Otherwise, learn Spanish and go eat a taco. More spicks are coming.

Last edited:
Summarize how?
Read the article. If you Truly want to know the answers do the research. I am tired of having to do the simple but time consuming tasks for others. If you are trying to simply be a biased critic, then I am not the man for you and if you really want knowledge, read the articles already given.

Hispanics don’t want them. Do some fking research
For sure, there are Hispanics who are against all of the illegal immigration and generally, I am too. I am against illegal immigration but here on the forum when I'm dealing with racist, geriatric, Caucasoids that crap on my Hispanic culture, I take the side of the Latin American illegals. Let them in and make these WASPS hate life more. If they're going to demonize Hispanics with their racist trash polemics, then I will take the side of the "barbarians" at the gate. Learn Spanish honkey.

Read the article. If you Truly want to know the answers do the research. I am tired of having to do the simple but time consuming tasks for others. If you are trying to simply be a biased critic, then I am not the man for you and if you really want knowledge, read the articles already given.
So you can’t explain it?

Ahhh your way only huh? Demofks. Your associates

Stuck up premadonnas

At 79 years of age, if there is one thing I know is what works and what doesn't, It is not my way but the right way. I have no reason to do something that I KNOW doesn't work. Take it for what it is.

Primadonna is a tag that applies to young people that think they know but don't. You seem to fit that tag

At 79 years of age, if there is one thing I know is what works and what doesn't, It is not my way but the right way. I have no reason to do something that I KNOW doesn't work. Take it for what it is.

Primadonna is a tag that applies to young people that think they know but don't. You seem to fit that tag
Or demofks who think they don’t have to explain

Jobs are jobs, meaning more people earning money and spending. That is what is important.

One thing I can say with total confidence, is that when you care about the people you find ways to help them. When all you care is about the rich, you find ways to get it done at the cheapest possible way so that the owners can get more profits.

Perhaps this meme will jostle your mind.

View attachment 999315
OK, so do you want millions and millions more job's, but at the paycheck drop or suffering of the individual worker, otherwise (people working one man's position by two or by three when the position should only call for one worker(?) or do you just want job employment numbers to look great for political purposes ???

Cutting a man's pay (even though it lessons the hard work of the job because 3 people have been placed in the same position to do the one job or task at hand), otherwise 3 working in a position that can be done by one man, ummmm is exactly the Union way of thinking (because head count matters to unions when dealing in a cut of the worker's pay packages gained), and it's also the Democrat and/or federal/state "government employee" way's of thinking, because head count matters in gaining budget money each year for more and more revenues to be spread out for the job numbers in head counts gained.

Whatever happened to one job being fitted to one man or woman, and that person's pay being great with benefits after the man or woman is expected to perform the task in a proffesional, quality and skilled manor, otherwise instead of playing the number's game that is being played in such a corrupted way of doing thing's ?

That's your argument? Present the evidence that Hispanics contribute less than what they cost in educating their children in public school and in incarcerating them. About half of our inmate population shouldn't even be incarcerated. A lot of people are getting criminally prosecuted and imprisoned, unjustly. So-called "crimes" that shouldn't even be crimes.

Lift the economic sanctions, stop meddling in and bullying Latin American countries, and you'll have fewer spicks like me, migrating and being born here. Otherwise, learn Spanish and go eat a taco. More spicks are coming.

Yes, my argument is that the tax illegal aliens pay is dwarfed by the costs we incur.

Present the evidence that Hispanics contribute less than what they cost in educating their children in public school

Who said anything about Hispanics?

Yes, my argument is that the tax illegal aliens pay is dwarfed by the costs we incur.

Present the evidence that Hispanics contribute less than what they cost in educating their children in public school

Who said anything about Hispanics?
Most illegals are Hispanics. Supposedly we Hispanics are inherently more violent and prone to commit crimes, so where is the evidence that illegal immigrants, who are mostly Hispanic, cost America more in educating them in public schools and in criminally prosecuting and incarcerating them, than what they contribute? Where is the data for that?

You mean

I have always stated that Biden made a mistake with his wording and then allowing so many immigrants to come here. Then again, we are all humans and we all make mistakes. If we were all judged by ONLY by the mistakes we make, NONE OF US would ever have a job. We need to be judged on the total of everything we do and if we do more things right than wrong, we all get to keep our jobs. Biden over 50 years has certainly been more competent than incompetent. I cannot say the same for you. You suck as a debater.
The president of the United States greatest responsibility is the protection of this countries citizens. His supporters should have called him on it. They didn’t, so the excuses now are absurd.

Most illegals are Hispanics. Supposedly we Hispanics are inherently more violent and prone to commit crimes, so where is the evidence that illegal immigrants, who are mostly Hispanic, cost America more in educating them in public schools and in criminally prosecuting and incarcerating them, than what they contribute? Where is the data for that?
^^^^^ mind blown.

Forum List

Back