‘Skin color doesn’t matter’….So, are they placating and pandering using her skin color or not?

So this is YOU and your Family?
Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 5.47.12 PM.png

The bigotry of the democrat party is astounding. Winco can not believe I married a black woman.
I don't have a problem with you marring a black woman.
I do have a problem with understanding POS trump supporters.

Skin color mattered to Biden when he said he’d select a running mate with black skin and a vagina, skin color mattered when he said he’d appoint a Supreme Court Justice with black skin and a vagina…SO…does skin color and vaginas finally not matter?
No one is more obsessed with skin color than you are. The fact that you lack the self awareness to see that is pretty laughable and pitiful lol

No one is more obsessed with skin color than you are. The fact that you lack the self awareness to see that is pretty laughable and pitiful lol
See what you’ve done? With all your race baiting, identity politics and DEi bullshit?
You woke white quilt whackos have poked the bear too many times…We’re retaliatory and shoving your own bullshit back in your face…Sucks huh?

why did they have to have their own drinking fountain?.....why couldnt they eat at white restaurants?.....
Remember when Cavemen had sex with their own daughters and ate their dead?
How far back do you purple hair wokeologists want to go and what’s the point?
Hey, is that you at center in the image below?
IMG_0676.png

why did they have to have their own drinking fountain?
Why not, I wish I had my own drinking fountain.

Why was each ethnic group in the USA discriminated against.

Why were black people in Africa at the same time being slaughtered while blacks in America were living high on the hig in comparison.

Equal? Why were some black people rich or famous while others during that period broke.

Yep, millions of blacks were slaves, society changes slowly. The USA was the only country in thevworld where millions of blacks prospered.

See what you’ve done? With all your race baiting, identity politics and DEi bullshit?
You woke white quilt whackos have poked the bear too many times…We’re retaliatory and shoving your own bullshit back in your face…Sucks huh?
Moron I NEVER talk about race or DEI. You just pretend I do because you’re a moron desperate for a reason to bring it up.

Why not, I wish I had my own drinking fountain.

Why was each ethnic group in the USA discriminated against.

Why were black people in Africa at the same time being slaughtered while blacks in America were living high on the hig in comparison.

Equal? Why were some black people rich or famous while others during that period broke.

Yep, millions of blacks were slaves, society changes slowly. The USA was the only country in thevworld where millions of blacks prospered.
i dont give a fuck what they were doing in Africa,we are talking about here.....you just wont answer that question will ya....it figures...

Forum List

Back