You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

View attachment 1001046

Election was stolen, it is obvious and period.

Meaning facts, data, statistics, legal system and common sense are thrown out the window and this is the only thing (words from a liar and conman) that is real, right?

By the way, in AUGUST 2020, 3 months BEFORE the election, Trump said this:

Explain to me how someone can say that "the election WAS likely to be STOLEN" 3 months before the actual election occurred? and if he knew 3 months before that it could be stolen, being president couldn't he have made sure that nothing could happen to steal the election?

Be careful what you answer, because if you continue with this type of thinking (facts, statistics, data, and common sense don't matter), you will lose all my interest in communicating between us. Fair warning
Meaning exactly that.

You are a hypocrite. How dare you throw that accusation out there and not criticize the Republicans for Trump failing to carry out his responsibility to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States on January 6th and on many other occasions

Seems Trump was likely right. The democrats just showed, with both Kennedy AND Biden, rigging elections cause them no concern.

Meaning exactly that.
I refuse to continue to talk to people like this: People that are such ass kissers and believers in a proven conman, that will NEVER see reality. Even if I was an ass kisser (like you), I would want to be the only one, not one of millions. That ass has to be dirty as hell with so many ass kissers. My health is always important to me. Bye

kissingtrumpsass1.jpg

I refuse to continue to talk to people like this: People that are such ass kissers and believers in a proven conman, that will NEVER see reality. Even if I was an ass kisser (like you), I would want to be the only one, not one of millions. That ass has to be dirty as hell with so many ass kissers. My health is always important to me. Bye

View attachment 1001066
Put me on ignore you dime a dozen sycophant. Bye.

What BS and outright lie

Immigrants are significantly less likely to commit crimes than the U.S.-born

Study finds over a 150-year period, immigrants have never been incarcerated at a greater rate than those born in the United States.

and forget the information in the link. Simple common sense should tell you that Immigrants come to the United States for a better life and doing things that would get them in jail would be against their interests and goals.

As far as the people that do come to the U.S. to commit crimes, these are people that don't need to come here the way that normal illegals come (with a lot of blood, sweat, and tears and often many months of traveling through harsh conditions). Those who come here to do crime, usually are paid to do so and they normally are brought here by people that have money and can payg more for bringing them than are paid for bringing in the normal illegal aliens. That kind of money and higher pay, can get in more easily than the normal illegal aliens simply because they have more money to pay for better and easier ways to get in. In addition, those people never bring wives or children with them.

Do you have any common sense?

Study finds over a 150-year period, immigrants have never been incarcerated at a greater rate than those born in the United States.

Who was talking about immigrants?

That illegal alien, will become an adult and join the workforce, no different than any other person born and raised here. Durrr. These people are assimilated into American society, becoming productive citizens. Where's the problem? They're not White? I doubt you would be so concerned about these illegal aliens if they were from Western Europe. If they looked like this:

You wouldn't mind. You would be arguing as me, defending them. I would be saying "The children of these illegals are costing us $18,000 yearly" and Todd would be like "So what? They'll grow up and join the workforce". I would retort "Well, they're illegals, deport these CRIMINALS!" and you'd be like "No why? That's way too expensive. Just vet them, and make sure they're decent, law-abiding people and grant them legal residency and then citizenship". But since these people are like this:

or like this:

Todd shouts "Get them out of here!". They have to be like this, for Todd to give them a break:

We wouldn't hear one peep from Todd and his friends. He would give them a break. I'm for giving everyone a break, I don't care where you came from.

That illegal alien, will become an adult and join the workforce, no different than any other person born and raised here.

That sounds awesome!
Please mail your check for $18,000, every year, payable to the Chicago Public Schools.

Who was talking about immigrants?
Okay, lets talk about ILLEGAL Immigrants

New Research on Illegal Immigration and Crime

The results are similar to our other work on illegal immigration and crime in Texas. In 2018, the illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 782 per 100,000 illegal immigrants, 535 per 100,000 legal immigrants, and 1,422 per 100,000 native-born Americans. The illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 45 percent below that of native-born Americans in Texas.

and if that didn't convince you, here is a recent stury

FEBRUARY 28, 2024 10:58AM

Illegal Immigrants Have a Low Homicide Conviction Rate: Setting the Record Straight on Illegal Immigrant Crime

You are a hypocrite. How dare you throw that accusation out there and not criticize the Republicans for Trump failing to carry out his responsibility to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States on January 6th and on many other occasions

Pffft... How dare you people go after Trump and conservatives for 4+year's straight, and doing so while he was president. Meanwhile your fundemental transformational purposes you tried to derail Trump in anyway possible, and then when the citizen's rebelled about what they knew your party leaders were up too, (just like the rioters did in the summer of love where you hypocrites cried foul), but now you want to destroy Trump for doing nothing but supporting Americans and their longstanding traditions in America, otherwise and him doing so when those traditions and standards are under great attack by those who decided that they didn't want American religious values trying to separate itself from the leftist and their newly formed utopic vision any longer.

Last edited:

The results are similar to our other work on illegal immigration and crime in Texas. In 2018, the illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 782 per 100,000 illegal immigrants, 535 per 100,000 legal immigrants, and 1,422 per 100,000 native-born Americans. The illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 45 percent below that of native-born Americans in Texas.

Illegal Immigrants Have a Low Homicide Conviction Rate: Setting the Record Straight on Illegal Immigrant Crime

What percentage of the 30M+ people in Texas are native-born Americans vs. illegal immigrants? The answer: 83% v 17%, respectively, and many of those native-born Texans are from illegals. Why would that convince us?

Your argument conveniently ignores the long history of U.S. intervention in Latin America, which has played a significant role in the region's economic challenges. The U.S. has consistently imposed economic sanctions, orchestrated coups, and meddled in the internal affairs of Latin American countries to advance the interests of American corporations. Whether it's backing the 2009 coup in Honduras or interfering in Bolivia, these actions have destabilized nations and hindered their economic development.

The truth is, U.S. foreign policy has often prioritized corporate profits over the well-being of Latin American citizens, leading to the violence, poverty, and social unrest we see today. And by the way, the notion that Hispanic culture is inherently violent is pure garbage. El Paso, Texas, a city with a predominantly Hispanic population, has consistently been one of the safest cities in the U.S. Your stereotypes don’t hold up to the facts.

• El Paso’s violent crime rate was 11.4 per 1,000 residents, and the city had a property crime score of 12.4.
  • El Paso had a total crime score of 41.3.
  • El Paso ranked higher than other large cities in Texas like Fort Worth (No. 16), Arlington (No. 19), and Austin (No. 27).

1) I ignore the history of of U.S. intervention in Latin America, because I Iive in the present, not the past. In the present (and over the last 30 years), Mexico, China, India, et al, have carried out a modern day imperialism against the US. It consists of sending millions of people to the US and raiding the American economy of Trillions of $$$$ in remittances over the course of decades.

2) My "stereotypes" of "Hispanic culture being inherently violent" ? Are you nuts ? I told you before I lived in Mexico for 5 years. I'm part Mexican. I speak Spanish, and Mexican culture is a part of who I am. I never imagined I would have somebody accusing me of trashing Hispanic culture. Sheeesh!

Here's a couple of videos I recorded recently >>

Last edited:
Funny since the last war we were in was started by Bush, a Republican.
What war did Bush start ? Last I recall, Clinton was trying to kill Bin Laden, and doing a damned bad job of it. Next we had 9-11 because Bill Clinton's only interest was grabbing interns by the coochie...

When Bush Senior went after Sadam, it was because of the move Sadam made against Kuwait. So he didn't start a war either, so what the hell are you talking about ?

View attachment 1001066
When losing the argument or debate, then just run away like a petulant child throwing a tantrum.

For sure, there are Hispanics who are against all of the illegal immigration and generally, I am too. I am against illegal immigration but here on the forum when I'm dealing with racist, geriatric, Caucasoids that crap on my Hispanic culture, I take the side of the Latin American illegals. Let them in and make these WASPS hate life more. If they're going to demonize Hispanics with their racist trash polemics, then I will take the side of the "barbarians" at the gate. Learn Spanish honkey.
Who was crapping on Hispanic culture in this thread ? ......other than me talking about segregated buses & subways in Mexican cities. (which is just plain fact).

The illegal immigrant criminal conviction rate was 45 percent below that of native-born Americans in Texas.

Cool story.

How many illegal aliens are in jail in Texas? How many in the US?

Pffft... How dare you people go after Trump and conservatives for 4+year's straight, and doing so while he was president for your fundemental transformational purposes, and then when the citizen's rebelled about what they knew your party leaders were up too, (just like the rioters did in the summer of love where you hypocrites cried foul), but now you want to destroy Trump for doing nothing but supporting Americans and their longstanding traditions in America, otherwise doing so when those traditions and standards were under great attack by those who decided that they didn't want American religious values trying to separate itself from the leftist and their newly formed utopic vision any longer.
Trump took an OATH to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution and he broke that oath. The Constitution is a "longstanding tradition in America". Are you okay with that? Are oaths not something that are important, especially with presidents?

When losing the argument or debate, then just run away like a petulant child throwing a tantrum.
Just the opposite. I NEVER run away from a debate/argument. I run away from brick walls that don't think, reason, or even have brains. Do you stay and continue to talk to walls? If so, you should consider going to see a psychiatrist.

Forum List

Back