You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Most illegals are Hispanics. Supposedly we Hispanics are inherently more violent and prone to commit crimes, so where is the evidence that illegal immigrants, who are mostly Hispanic, cost America more in educating them in public schools and in criminally prosecuting and incarcerating them, than what they contribute? Where is the data for that?

Here in Chicago, we spend almost $18K per student each year.
Explain how that new illegal alien with a child in the school system
covers that cost with his sales and property tax payments.

No one has ever stated that there are no negatives to illegal immigrants. You certainly have pointed them out correctly. Having said, you have conveniently left out the positives and more important, you have also left out the negatives associated with getting rid of them (now that they are here)

You stated:

Illegal aliens pay LESS taxes than Americans would pay in the same jobs, because their wages are lower, The lower the wage the lower the tax.
Also,. MANY illegals work off the books. and pay no taxes at all.
In sum, illegals cause a huge LOSS to US revenues.

1)
Many Low-Wage Workers Are Immigrants.

Most low-wage workers were born in the United States. That said, more than 40 percent of low-wage workers immigrated to the U.S. from other countries, whereas just one-third of mid-to-high-wage workers are immigrants

and

Amid Deadly Heat, Migrant Farm Workers are Keeping Americans Fed

and this

Highlights from the most recent BLS and ACS data include the following takeaways: There were 31 million foreign-born workers in the United States in 2023, who made up 19 percent of the total workforce..

and especially this:

Mass Deportations Would Impoverish US Families and Create Immense Social Costs

what all of this means is that there are no GOOD solutions and as such, you (and others) have to compare the benefits from the consequences and make a decision on that.

There is no question that from here on in, we need to come up with an immigration policy that works and definitely favors the U.S. even though a measure of humanity still needs to be given.

Having said that, Trump's plan would create much more negatives than positive and create chaos here that would be very destructive to our nation. Not an OPTION!
Disagree. mass deportations would be GOOD for AMERICANS with them getting back into jobs now taken by illegal foreigners. That is in addition to all the things listed in Post # 487.
The internet pushed Sam Ash out of business. Blame Al Gore.

I was employed at Sam Ash for 2 years as a guitar instructor. This was in 2020 & 2021. I saw sales plummet simultaneously as rents skyrocketed.
It wasn't the internet, Only a dunce buys musical instruments online, without touching, feeling, and hearing them.

The president of the United States greatest responsibility is the protection of this countries citizens. His supporters should have called him on it. They didn’t, so the excuses now are absurd.
You are a hypocrite. How dare you throw that accusation out there and not criticize the Republicans for Trump failing to carry out his responsibility to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States on January 6th and on many other occasions

You are a hypocrite. How dare you throw that accusation out there and not criticize the Republicans for Trump failing to carry out his responsibility to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States on January 6th and on many other occasions

Congress failed to carry out their duty and sided with the fraud when they voted not to investigate the election. They disenfranchised 74 million voters.

Disagree. mass deportations would be GOOD for AMERICANS with them getting back into jobs now taken by illegal foreigners. That is in addition to all the things listed in Post # 487.

Oh sure, Americans would love to fill the jobs that immigrants have.

A majority of Americans say immigrants mostly fill jobs U.S. citizens do not want

Oh and by the way, in California, the same low wage jobs that Americans do not want are paid to illegal aliens at a 60% lower rate of what they would be paid to legal immigrants and 55% lower of what they would be paid to American meaning that even if the business owners would be able to find people to do the jobs, it would cost the a lot more money, meaning they would have to raise their prices for the products they sell (meaning inflation) or go bankrupt (meaning the economy would suffer).

Bottom line, minimum wage in the U.S. is an average of $7.25 and most Americans do not wat to work for that and in the industries were hard work is the basis (agriculture and construction) few if any Americans want to work in that, and if they were paid what the illegal immigrants are paid, you would not find one American that would work for that,

Do I really have to explain this simple fact to you?
I was employed at Sam Ash for 2 years as a guitar instructor. This was in 2020 & 2021. I saw sales plummet simultaneously as rents skyrocketed.
It wasn't the internet, Only a dunce buys musical instruments online, without touching, feeling, and hearing them.

What BS and outright lie

Immigrants are significantly less likely to commit crimes than the U.S.-born

Study finds over a 150-year period, immigrants have never been incarcerated at a greater rate than those born in the United States.

and forget the information in the link. Simple common sense should tell you that Immigrants come to the United States for a better life and doing things that would get them in jail would be against their interests and goals.

As far as the people that do come to the U.S. to commit crimes, these are people that don't need to come here the way that normal illegals come (with a lot of blood, sweat, and tears and often many months of traveling through harsh conditions). Those who come here to do crime, usually are paid to do so and they normally are brought here by people that have money and can payg more for bringing them than are paid for bringing in the normal illegal aliens. That kind of money and higher pay, can get in more easily than the normal illegal aliens simply because they have more money to pay for better and easier ways to get in. In addition, those people never bring wives or children with them.

Do you have any common sense?

Last edited:
That illegal alien, will become an adult and join the workforce, no different than any other person born and raised here. Durrr. These people are assimilated into American society, becoming productive citizens. Where's the problem? They're not White? I doubt you would be so concerned about these illegal aliens if they were from Western Europe. If they looked like this:

photo_2024-08-13_13-39-06.jpg

You wouldn't mind. You would be arguing as me, defending them. I would be saying "The children of these illegals are costing us $18,000 yearly" and Todd would be like "So what? They'll grow up and join the workforce". I would retort "Well, they're illegals, deport these CRIMINALS!" and you'd be like "No why? That's way too expensive. Just vet them, and make sure they're decent, law-abiding people and grant them legal residency and then citizenship". But since these people are like this:

Hispanic-Family-EBS-blog-post.jpg
or like this:

354237_320671_updates.jpeg

Todd shouts "Get them out of here!". They have to be like this, for Todd to give them a break:

istockphoto-176895169-612x612.jpg

We wouldn't hear one peep from Todd and his friends. He would give them a break. I'm for giving everyone a break, I don't care where you came from.

Last edited:
Congress failed to carry out their duty and sided with the fraud when they voted not to investigate the election. They disenfranchised 74 million voters.
You mean after 60 court cases were brought and no fraud was found and after the Supreme Court (favoring Trump) refused to even hear about it?

Wow, that certainly is a HUGE conspiracy, no?

Funny since the last war we were in was started by Bush, a Republican.
Obama and Biden got us out of the wars Bush started. I was in favor of invading Afghanistan and bringing Al Qaeda and Bin Laden to justice, but not for us to be there 20 years, feeding the American military-industrial complex. Filling the coffers of the war profiteers.

You mean after 60 court cases were brought and no fraud was found and after the Supreme Court (favoring Trump) refused to even hear about it?

Wow, that certainly is a HUGE conspiracy, no?
I mean the election was stolen. It was and is still obvious. Period.

Obama and Biden got us out of the wars Bush started. I was in favor of invading Afghanistan and bringing Al Qaeda and Bin Laden to justice, but not for us to be there 20 years, feeding the American military-industrial complex. Filling the coffers of the war profiteers.
🤖
sos

There is all kinds of evidence. You are a moron.
Why hasn't all of this evidence stood in court? It gets thrown out. If you can't make a case in court, you have nothing legally. I might be a moron, but I'm a born-again disciple of Jesus Christ, so it doesn't matter. He's still on His throne.

I mean the election was stolen. It was and is still obvious. Period.
clapping.jpg

Election was stolen, it is obvious and period.

Meaning facts, data, statistics, legal system and common sense are thrown out the window and this is the only thing (words from a liar and conman) that is real, right?

By the way, in AUGUST 2020, 3 months BEFORE the election, Trump said this:

Trump warns of ‘rigged election’ as he uses conspiracy and fear to counter Biden’s convention week

“The only way we’re going to lose this election is if this election is rigged,” he said during a stop in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the second of several battleground events he is using this week to counterprogram the Democrats’ all-digital convention.

Explain to me how someone can say that "the election WAS likely to be STOLEN" 3 months before the actual election occurred? and if he knew 3 months before that it could be stolen, being president couldn't he have made sure that nothing could happen to steal the election?

Be careful what you answer, because if you continue with this type of thinking (facts, statistics, data, and common sense don't matter), you will lose all my interest in communicating between us. Fair warning

It is quite clear that TruthNotBS is using AI GIGO nonsense.
Isn't AI used to make people say things that they never said? How does AI affect data, statistics, and numbers. Can AI make them be different that what they are? And if so, can't the Right also use AI to do the same?

Forum List

Back