If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

bzfph60xtxza1.jpg

"Stop insulting the late great Toby Keith. He hated leftists more than I ever could and I hate leftists like Hitler hated Jews."

A hat-tip Broke Loser.
For not sinking to the regular vulgarity and misogyny.
MAGA!!

I love this bar!

ps..... some say Toby Keith was a registered Democrat.

If Trump loses, will we be done with him?​

“We”?
NO….BUT all nutless as fuck establishment bitches / traditional ‘Republicunts’ who never had the balls to conserve, preserve or protect ANYTHING will definitely be done with him.
All legit new-age Conservatives with a ballsack will be hunting for the next MAGA Populist with the sack to spend their days bitch-slapping the living fuck out of the filthy Left.

Hate and anger, anger and hate. YOU are destroying yourself and your country with your pointless hatred of your fellow Americans. You make your country small, petty and unworthy of being considered "great". You won't be happy until the USA is reduced to a whites only country where non-whites become increasingly angry and frustrated by being ruled by hate, that they explode - like 2020.

If Trump loses, you and your racists loons will be driven back under the rocks your crawled out from under in 2015 when Trump came down the escalator calling Mexican immigrants "rapists and criminals".

MAGA is DEAD. Time to bury it.

Forum List

Back