Kamala up 7%

MAGA continues to believe old polls they like. :)

The good news is we're gonna find out who's correct in 10 short weeks.

There is an end to all of this.

And soon.

But something tells me you won't be here for any mea culpa, despite your impending failure. :)

The good news is we're gonna find out who's correct in 10 short weeks.

There is an end to all of this.

And soon.

But something tells me you won't be here for any mea culpa, despite your impending failure. :)
I will always be standing at the end, but you won't.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Installed a new candidate.

Had they been honest about what we all knew... that Biden wasn't up to a second term... You could have DEMOCRATICALLY chosen a new candidate in the primaries.

But they didn't trust you to choose a candidate.

They coronated their choice instead.

14 million democrats got cucked. when the DNC threw threw their votes in the shitcan.

That's like coming home and finding the milkman fucking your wife. :laughing0301:

I will always be standing at the end, but you won't.

You're right.

MAGA will be flyin' high.

And you'll be standing on the ground.

In existential despair.

1724552187677.png

Not just because your dumb cardboard cutout loses.

But because reality as you know it will finally be unavoidably proven as a complete and utter sham - filtered through fake corporate news that has used and abused your gullible mind.

And then you'll have a chance to finally grow as a person.

I suggest you take it.

Take comfort in the fact that I voted for Hillary.

If I can live and learn, you can too.

You don't have to be a mindless media victim.

I believe in you.

We all do. :)

You woud be wise to. Because it's going to get worse for you.

Bring it on, dickhead. No matter how "worse" you shitheads can fuck up this country, we'll still be better off than you cretins.

Last edited:
The American people made it clear that they did not want two old men.

So the Dems changed their candidate.

Guess what happened?

Kamala Harris Takes 7-Point Lead Over Donald Trump in New National Poll​

Story by Mandy Taheri
Are you kidding me?... a university poll of less than a thousand students errr people??? LMAO

Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) and Braun Research released a new poll of 801 registered voters conducted between August 17 and 20, finding that 50 percent of voters support a Harris presidency while 43 percent support Trump.

Guess what happened?

Story by Mandy Taheri
LOL another farce of a “poll”. This “poll” admits it is experimenting with “primed racial questions” to affect the final poll response of who they are voting for:

This survey experiment means that we can compare the voters who were primed to think about race or sex with those who were not, and because the assignment to these conditions is done at random, we can be confident that any differences between the groups are a result of the priming, and not other factors. The effects are enormous.

Among voters who were not primed to think about the race or sex of the candidates, Harris and Trump are tied (47 to 48). When the list of issues mentions the sex of the candidates, Harris pulls ahead, 52 to 42. And when the race of the candidates is mentioned, Harris holds a 14-point lead, 53 to 39, a 15-point shift from the baseline condition

Your own poll admits that Trump is actually winning:

In the unprimed condition, Trump leads Harris among white voters by 11 points, 53 to 42.

LOL another farce of a “poll”. This “poll” admits it is experimenting with “primed racial questions” to affect the final poll response of who they are voting for:

This survey experiment means that we can compare the voters who were primed to think about race or sex with those who were not, and because the assignment to these conditions is done at random, we can be confident that any differences between the groups are a result of the priming, and not other factors. The effects are enormous.

Among voters who were not primed to think about the race or sex of the candidates, Harris and Trump are tied (47 to 48). When the list of issues mentions the sex of the candidates, Harris pulls ahead, 52 to 42. And when the race of the candidates is mentioned, Harris holds a 14-point lead, 53 to 39, a 15-point shift from the baseline condition

In the unprimed condition, Trump leads Harris among white voters by 11 points, 53 to 42.

Thank you for your service.

Guess what happened?

Story by Mandy Taheri
LOL Fairleigh Dickenson is consistently one of the most left biased polls. Look at the averages of the polls or you are wasting everyone's time.

I really wish you'd stop being an annoying old white dude

By the way, how is it you've got like 1500 reactions in seven days and nobody reacts to your gibberish? Weird
Another idiot who thinks I'm white. I don't really pay attention to whatever it is you talked about in your second sentence. Your white fragility shows again.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back