If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

Prisons help too.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ah, MAGA.
Making America great by: juvenile vulgarity, obsession with scrotums, bitches, and living 'f*cks'.

I love this bar.

ps....ain't slow-leak posters like above just too much fun?
ps....... i love this bar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain yourself, poster Elektra.
You assert it.....so follow responsible adult discourse expectations and tell us the why and how of your allegation.

Batter up, amigo.

----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------
Would that then,.....be a 'coup' against DeSantis and Haley?

And why wouldn't MAGA coalesce around Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz?

And too, will MAGA spurn their Handsy Queen, Lauren Boebert? Or Paul Gosar? Scott Perry?
And why wouldn't MAGA give a hard look for President to Sebastian Gorka, Sydney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, or Steve Bannon?

Tucker Carlson too? Mike Pence?

All seem acceptable....in fact, have already been vetted and accepted in MAGAstan.

I don't see MTG or Gaetz running for Pres anytime soon.

I don't see MTG or Gaetz running for Pres anytime soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, but........but stranger things have happened.

At the end of the day on January 6th....who saw Don Trump running again for President?

Would Bob Kennedy as director of HH&S, or Alex Jones as Chief of Staff......be more believable? Sydney Powell as Attorney General?

I dunno.
But they all seem to have a certain synergy.

No?

The constitution was thrown away and pissed on by the demicrats when the the democrats dictated the presidential canidate eliminating the right to vote for half the country.
You’re the one saying you don’t like the 22nd amendment of the Constitution.

What part of the Constitution dictates how a political party is required to select their nominee when the incumbent drops out?

You’re the one saying you don’t like the 22nd amendment of the Constitution.

What part of the Constitution dictates how a political party is required to select their nominee when the incumbent drops out?
No, never said that. You sre a pathetic liar who cant accept the fact that the democrat part threw out democracy and the constitution when the democrars dictated that Kamala would be who you vote for.

Forum List

Back