If Obama believes in Global Warming why did he buy oceanfront property at Martha's Vineyard?

Obama doesn't believe in global warming. If he did he'd build his mansion at a higher elevation than sea level.
The Obama's Vineyard house is 15 feet above mean sea level. And I would very much like to see a quantitative definition of the linked article's term "storm level sea heights".

Obama doesn't believe in global warming. If he did he'd build his mansion at a higher elevation than sea level.

He did ... even his dock is high enough to stay dry ...

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it" ... suckers ...

Category Five: • Winds greater than 155 mph, storm surge greater than 18 feet above normal tide.

What hit MV in 1938?

had wind gusts of up to 186 miles per hour (mph) at the Blue Hill Observatory in Massachusetts.

If just what happened in 1938 happened again, homO and Big Mike's house would be underwater...

Funny thing, despite all the ocean "warming" the Co2 FRAUD claims, the 1938 hurricane is the last such Cat 5 to get that far north...

Are you unhappy with the Affordable Care Act?

I'm unhappy with liars ... see how quick you are to deflect ... protecting your fellow liars ...

Doctor are trying to kill us ... stupid ... don't you follow my posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum? ... just look at how many people die in hospitals ... while the hospitals get filthy rich ... while you blindly pay into insurance ACA style ...

I'm beginning to think you aren't reading my newsletter ... [sniff] ... fucking whore ...

I'm unhappy with liars ... see how quick you are to deflect ... protecting your fellow liars ...
Obama was wrong when he said that. I am quite certain that when he said it, he believed it would be true. That is not a lie. But, if you'd like to talk about actual liars, there is one shining example on the stage at the moment. Are you planning to vote for him?

I'm going to assume that the rest of your post was satire.

You can be on a high spot far above water level and still be oceanfront. Probably costs more but I think he is given $millions/month housing allowance paid by US. A massive racket setup by the FED govt, ans abused by carter, bushes etc.to this day. As well as pensions rolled over to survivors. Makes me wish for Civil War to see them chained and dragged.

Gotta be close to water to drown all those 30 yr old fit gay chefs when they want bigger pay to remain silent.

You can be on a high spot far above water level and still be oceanfront. Probably costs more but I think he is given $millions/month housing allowance paid by US. A massive racket setup by the FED govt, ans abused by carter, bushes etc.to this day. As well as pensions rolled over to survivors. Makes me wish for Civil War to see them chained and dragged.
Everyone you mentioned were elected by majorities of the American electorate. You may think you're being a patriot but I think comments like that put you a lot closer to being a traitor.

Forum List

Back