Democrats, is the economy Ok?

I am not a Democrat. I speak for the millions of people that can't get by with high prices. Our economy is bad under Biden. I believe that we are in another recession.
Wrong!

Recessions can only occur with a Republican in the White House.

Try again.

OK…
I have been retired for six years

Expenses for food, entertainment, dining out, energy have risen significantly. My mortgage and car has remained the same and taxes are up slightly.

During the last three years, my COLA adjustment on my pension and SS has been increased by 17.8 percent. I have more money to spend.

Because my mortgage and car expenses have not increased, that 17.8 percent more than covers the increase costs for food and eating out. The stock market has done very well so I have more money in my retirement fund. The value of my home has gone up by over $100,000

So, I am better off
The gay politician from Massachusetts was part of the corrupted politicians who screwed over people with mortgages and homes in the 2008 debacle. he left pretty fast after millions of people who played y the rules got screwed over. Vengeance comes no matter how long it takes. Progs live off of this. They go back thousands of years, hundreds of years and closer for their agendas. People do not forget when they screwed with or screwed over. And that is our downfall as a nation. There are many who have other reasons for discord that may go beyond and may not go beyond the two major parties. The weird people who stayed with their families are the suckers in situations like that.

Joe Biden is instructing the media to tell Americans that the economy is Ok. And there have been a slew of true believers in the DNC telling us just how fabulous the economy really is. However, then comes Kamala telling us she will set price controls into place. Why, if the economy is doing so well?

And why does Joe Biden not put price controls into place now? Is he saving this for Kamala to try and get elected? And what does price controls look like? Will it effect Big Oil, Big Grocery, Big Mortgage, Big insurance? Essentially, what does price control really look like?

Again, no one knows because a Kamala sighting as is rare as a Sasquatch sighting these days. All she does is talk in generalities and demonize others as to why her administration is looking so bad these days.

Who will stop the government from tax gauging? Who will stop Big Government?

Anyone?
Record bonus last year in corporate America. My main mortgage is 2.4% and I bought a beach home last year with record bonus. Business is as competitive as ever but our margins are record high from maintaining high prices. My oldest kid bought his first home this year. Everyone in my family and their kids are all gainfully employed. Those who are professionals are doing great. Those in the service industry jobs are not going to get rich anytime soon and are mostly worried about healthcare expense, rent, and if they will ever save - same shit folks have been worried about for 50 years in those jobs.

Record bonus last year in corporate America. My main mortgage is 2.4% and I bought a beach home last year with record bonus. Business is as competitive as ever but our margins are record high from maintaining high prices. My oldest kid bought his first home this year. Everyone in my family and their kids are all gainfully employed. Those who are professionals are doing great. Those in the service industry jobs are not going to get rich anytime soon and are mostly worried about healthcare expense, rent, and if they will ever save - same shit folks have been worried about for 50 years in those jobs.
Yes, the rich are getting richer.

No doubt about that.

The DNC is the party of the super rich and super poor. Everyone else............well....................you are dying off quickly, but maybe not quick enough

Yes, the rich are getting richer.

No doubt about that.

The DNC is the party of the super rich and super poor. Everyone else............well....................you are dying off quickly, but maybe not quick enough
The lowest wage earners made more progress in the last 4 years than any time in the last 50. That is part of your restaurant inflation. Only the democrats have ideas to address inequality. The republicans have ideas to make it worse.

There is no reason to stop big government for stopping big governments sake.

The truth is for the past two years the management of the complexity of the economy has been better than the last two years of the Trump economy. The Trump economy. included massive layoffs and joblessness, dead bodies piling up in refrigerated tractor trailers because Trump failed to prepare the nation for the pandemic and the economic hardship that transpired.
🤡

I believe by at least 2%

Real wages are down during the Biden/Harris reign.

Real wages are up since 2019. In 2020 and 2021 wages rose huge due to covid and they have stayed up. You are better off in 2024 than 2019. You cant take the blame for covid price increases without the credit for covid wage increases. They more than net out better for people, slightly.

Real wages are up since 2019. In 2020 and 2021 wages rose huge due to covid and they have stayed up. You are better off in 2024 than 2019. You cant take the blame for covid price increases without the credit for covid wage increases. They more than net out better for people, slightly.
Bidenomics. The clock started January 2021. REal wages are down.

Got a better source?

Yeah.

Just to list a few.

So you are saying the middle class which the dems champion isn't doing well thanks!

Forum List

Back