Inflation is easing. Now, Harris has an even bigger problem with the economy.

The dollar's purchasing power is shrinking at a lower rate. There is no four year rollback on previous price inflation, just a slowed growth. Big fucking deal.
Inflation is the result of human nature; we always want more. I thought a capitalist would know that!

#ECONOMICS101

Inflation is the result of human nature; we always want more. I thought a capitalist would know that!

#ECONOMICS101
Inflation is the result of government spending. That's economics 101. Prices are kept down by competition. Also economics 101. Government can artificially raise prices by over regulation and strangling energy.

Inflation is the result of government spending. That's economics 101. Prices are kept down by competition. Also economics 101. Government can artificially raise prices by over regulation and strangling energy.
Why is government spending going up? Because we want more. Why is there competition? Because we want more. It ALL leads to higher prices. Expecting prices not to rise or go down is ridiculous and makes me think you don’t really understand capitalism!

#ECONOMICS102

Forum List

Back