To try and mitigate the devastation of the RFK announcement

Kamala was never considered a viable candidate but was the best the statist left had to offer.
Unless Kamalhoe ran, they couldn't get their hands on the hundreds of millions in Campaign Contributions. Technical and boring....

With dimocrap scum, follow the money. Always -- Follow the money

On the democrat side, there's no such thing as a conservative platform, they ain't even close to being conservative on anything. On the GOP side, there are some who are running for a seat in Congress that are more conservative than Trump, who is essentially a populist. Which I think is somewhat understandable, few people get elected these days being conservative unless they are in a deep red district or state. It's a weird dynamic going on these days, the Far Left is running the show IMHO, even when they don't have a majority cuz they scare the shit outta the other democrats and moderate repubs. And the MSM loves it.
I don't think Trump is all that 'conservative. He's more 'populist' than conservative, IMHO.

Common Sense doesn't make you conservative, it just means you have common sense. Or, as my Daddy used to say, "Horse Sense".

dimocrap scum are simply stupid. That vary from 'stupid' to "FUCKING stupid" to animal stupid. I'm talking mouth-breathing, eat, shit, sleep, seek shelter, procreate stupid. Animal functions only.

How can anybody vote for that piece of shit party with a clear conscience? They can't.

I can understand if the dimocrap FILTH party benefits them or their family or whatever. I don't agree with it, but I can (almost) understand it.

Other than that, you vote dimocrap, you are scum. Period. An oxygen thief.

Thing is, the sentient ones know it. That's why they attack us so vehemently..... To justify their scumbaggery. They know they're voting for scum but have to convince themselves that OMB is worse, that conservatives are racists, that the Republican party is the reincarnation of the NSDAP, that J6 was real.

You know who I'm talking about. The mentally unbalanced

Progressives push Marxists as moderates now.
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo.

You don't know what Marxism means. Your masters told you to spit the term at anyone you don't like, and you obey.

Go on, cult boi, prove me wrong. Define "marxist and "communist", and give hard evidence showing that the terms apply to Democrats.

You Progs are pure revenge.

That sentence is more evidence of the infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule.

dimocrap scum are simply stupid.
This one actually thinks his tears of sore-loser butthurt will change reality, if only he sheds enough of those tears.

Trump cultists, everyone is laughing at you and your DearLeader. Not just because of your obvious dementia and loserdom, but because of how weird and creepy you all are. As long as you're kept away from children and pets, you make for an amusing spectacle.

Leftwing media downplaying the devastation of having the Kennedy Family leave the Democrat Party and side with Trump. When you think about it, JFK hated Communism. He wouldn't even recognize his own party today, which has embraced Communism and abandoned our allies. The GOP is much more in alignments with the Kennedy family of the 1960s. I guess the family saw that, and that's why they came around. Three or five points might not sound like much, but it could be the difference the the swing states.

How? Give specifics. If you're not just a brainwashed cult parrot, that shouldn't be a problem for you.

You can run now, cult boi.
Sure. The Democrat Party now embraces policies which were unthinkable in Kennedy's day. Start with gay marriage and go from there. The trans crap Democrats push would be unimaginable. Men competing in women's sports. Economically, JFK enacted tax cuts. What Democrat does that today? The border was completely closed when JFK was in power. The idea of flooding the country with illegals, then giving them health care, jobs, and interest-free loans would have been unthinkable. Defund the police, in JFK's day would be unthinkable. America respected law and order. Embracing Islamic terrorists at the expense of Israel would, again, have been unthinkable then.

Leftwing media downplaying the devastation of having the Kennedy Family leave the Democrat Party and side with Trump. When you think about it, JFK hated Communism. He wouldn't even recognize his own party today, which has embraced Communism and abandoned our allies. The GOP is much more in alignments with the Kennedy family of the 1960s. I guess the family saw that, and that's why they came around. Three or five points might not sound like much, but it could be the difference the the swing states.
1724514400832.png

Sure. The Democrat Party now embraces policies which were unthinkable in Kennedy's day. Start with gay marriage and go from there.
Gay marriage is communist? How?

You're just confirming my ongoing point, which is that TheParty has brainwashed you into saying that anything you don't like is "communist".

Economically, JFK enacted tax cuts. What Democrat does that today?
What was the top tax rate under JFK? <mic drop>

We follow JFK. Democrats push Tax cuts for the middle class, so classic JFK. Tax the rich, again the same as JFK. Trump proposes large tax increases on the middle class through tariffs.

The border was completely closed when JFK was in power.
And Trump destroyed the border bill, so everything you rave about is the fault of the Republicans. You broke it, so you own it.

And what does the border have to do with "communism"?

Embracing Islamic terrorists at the expense of Israel would, again, have been unthinkable then.
Your use of deranged party propaganda like that is definitely a classic communist tactic.

How? Give specifics. If you're not just a brainwashed cult parrot, that shouldn't be a problem for you.

You can run now, cult boi.
Go hump somebody else's leg, troll.

You're just another brainwashed loser that thinks the dimocrap scum party can help him/her/it out of the loser rut you've been in your whole worthless life.

Here's a tip -- Get a job and move out of your Mommy's basement

Gay marriage is communist? How?

You're just confirming my ongoing point, which is that TheParty has brainwashed you into saying that anything you don't like is "communist".

What was the top tax rate under JFK? <mic drop>

We follow JFK. Democrats push Tax cuts for the middle class, so classic JFK. Tax the rich, again the same as JFK. Trump proposes large tax increases on the middle class through tariffs.

And Trump destroyed the border bill, so everything you rave about is the fault of the Republicans. You broke it, so you own it.

And what does the border have to do with "communism"?

Your use of deranged party propaganda like that is definitely a classic communist tactic.

If you'd use something other than your asshole once in a while and read -- The destruction of the family unit and a Country's morals are in the commie handbook for creating anarchy.

Only through anarchy can commie scum take over a Country like the USA.

Now go clean those dishes and mop the bathroom floor.

It's all you're suited for

MSM or some legal entity somewhere will file charges against Trump or circulate a new, inflammatory (but false) accusation against Trump within 24 hours
Whatever the left does, it will be corruption. Lefties wouldn't be lefties if they didn't cheat. Watch for lying, censorship, and other forms of cheating.

Screenshot_20240823_120110_X.jpg

Sure. The Democrat Party now embraces policies which were unthinkable in Kennedy's day. Start with gay marriage and go from there. The trans crap Democrats push would be unimaginable. Men competing in women's sports. Economically, JFK enacted tax cuts. What Democrat does that today? The border was completely closed when JFK was in power. The idea of flooding the country with illegals, then giving them health care, jobs, and interest-free loans would have been unthinkable. Defund the police, in JFK's day would be unthinkable. America respected law and order. Embracing Islamic terrorists at the expense of Israel would, again, have been unthinkable then.
Haha, you dont know what communism is. Keep flailing.

Forum List

Back