The thing I noticed about the coverage of RFK’s speech

Oh wow... RFK hasn’t been seen in weeks. He wasn’t being covered by anyone. The press isn’t suddenly ignoring the crazy bastard; they’ve ignored the crazy bastard for weeks as the people who actually have a chance to win have their conventions, etc...
^^^^^^^ an indictment of legacy media if I’ve ever seen one.

Grooming 8 years olds is crazy.
And it's all you think about, among other weird and creepy things.

You never see liberals talking about such things. All the fixation on pervy stuff exclusively comes from the right. That's why the Trump cult creeps everyone the hell out. You're not normal.

And that's why you're getting pasted in the polls. Embracing the weird and creepy Kennedy just loses you more votes. See you in November.

Oh, what does it say about Kennedy's ethics that he was willing to align with Dems if he was promised a cushy position? He's a corrupt sleazeball, willing to tell any lie for power. That means Democrats reject him, while Republicans identify him as one of them.

And it's all you think about, among other weird and creepy things.

You never see liberals talking about such things. All the fixation on pervy stuff exclusively comes from the right. That's why the Trump cult creeps everyone the hell out. You're not normal.

And that's why you're getting pasted in the polls. Embracing the weird and creepy Kennedy just loses you more votes. See you in November.

Oh, what does it say about Kennedy's ethics that he was willing to align with Dems if he was promised a cushy position? He's a corrupt sleazeball, willing to tell any lie for power. That means Democrats reject him, while Republicans identify him as one of them.
Of course you're not going to talk about how your party grooms little children. I hate the fact I have to talk about it, and that's one of the reasons that Kennedy left your party.

What more scathing indictment on the 2024 Democrats to have a KENNEDY not only leave the Party but formally endorse and work for Donald Trump? WOW like I said before RFK JR dropped a MOAB on the corrupt Democrats yesterday. KA-BOOM!!
If he's all that and a bag of chips, why doesn't Donold replace Vance with him? Just a thought.

Of course you're not going to talk about how your party grooms little children.
My ongoing point is that such pervy fantasies are all you think about, so I thank you for confirming it.

We get it already. You're weird and creepy, just like Trump and Kennedy (both close friends of Epstein.) You can stop hammering on that point.

The MSM democrat media showed very little of it, abruptly cut away from it (when he started calling them out in their authoritarian ways, censorship, Wall Street backing, etc) or, they showed none of it and had their pundits neuter it and ignore most of it while spinning it.

So dishonest and cowardly. But hey, it’s the democrats, and it’s the media. That’s their MO

They don’t want the Democrat voting base hearing anything negative about their party, especially from a non-GOP source.
The MSM is just an extension of the Democrat Party.

Oh wow... RFK hasn’t been seen in weeks. He wasn’t being covered by anyone. The press isn’t suddenly ignoring the crazy bastard; they’ve ignored the crazy bastard for weeks as the people who actually have a chance to win have their conventions, etc...
It’s a big deal in the sway of the election.

And it’s a big deal to see a classic liberal unable to stay in your party because you’re so authoritarian, radical, pro-censorship, and corrupt

The MSM democrat media showed very little of it, abruptly cut away from it (when he started calling them out in their authoritarian ways, censorship, Wall Street backing, etc) or, they showed none of it and had their pundits neuter it and ignore most of it while spinning it.

So dishonest and cowardly. But hey, it’s the democrats, and it’s the media. That’s their MO

They don’t want the Democrat voting base hearing anything negative about their party, especially from a non-GOP source.
That he is freaking insane?

Forum List

Back