CNN’s Tapper: Trump Calling Harris Lazy Is a ‘Racist Trope About African-Americans’

Her mother is from India and is listed as Caucasian.

So, no, she isn't African-American as neither parent was born in America and her father is mixed race.

Are white South African immigrants African-American? Hmm?
He's jamaican. LOLOL She has NO Idea what American blacks claim to go through. Her family was wealthy, she went to private schools in Canada. She is only black when convenient. How do dem voters miss that? She's also had 3.5 years to fix all these things that she claims she's gonna fix. She's not gonna FIX anything anymore than Joe claimed to FIX things. LOLOL

1724452758991.png

He's jamaican. LOLOL She has NO Idea what American blacks claim to go through. Her family was wealthy, she went to private schools in Canada. She is only black when convenient. How do dem voters miss that? She's also had 3.5 years to fix all these things that she claims she's gonna fix. She's not gonna FIX anything anymore than Joe claimed to FIX things. LOLOL
Most American blacks have no experience with any hardships. That’s just how they’re brainwashed. The fatherless blacks — especially boys — have a difficult time because of no daddy. But that’s an entirely different issue and has nothing to do with pre-civil rights biases.

I guess Jake never paid attention to a good number of Kamalalala's many ex-staffers. (90% turnover in her VP staff)

Everyone I ever heard of speaking of her after leaving said Kamalala would berate them for the research they did and she never read after she then makes a fool of herself for being ignorant.
Well that is better than Trump's, they will either on their way to jail or facing some type of legal situation. How many of Trump's former staffers were at the RNC endorsing him?

Most American blacks have no experience with any hardships. That’s just how they’re brainwashed. The fatherless blacks — especially boys — have a difficult time because of no daddy. But that’s an entirely different issue and has nothing to do with pre-civil rights biases.
You wonder why folks call you a stupid ass racist POS.

When everything is "racist", nothing is racist.

Anyway, she isn't African-American, her mother was born in India and is Caucasian (as listed on Kamala's birth certificate).

The leftoid media wants to control every aspect of how people deal with a Presidential candidate, telling us what we may and may not say because of "racist". GFY, Jake.

CNN host Jake Tapper said Thursday on “The Lead” that when former President Donald Trump calls Vice President Kamala Harris lazy, it was a “racist trope about African-Americans.”
Tapper said, “Former President Trump is at the border today blasting Vice President Harris, take a listen.”
In Arizona, Trump said, “We had a border czar who was the border czar. She loved the title, but she didn’t want to do the work because she’s lazy and probably more importantly than being lazy, she wants have an open border.”
Tapper said, “Lazy that’s a new one. I hadn’t heard him use that word, interesting language there.”
He asked, “It has been an issue, the influx at the border and I know there have been some changes, how would you advise Vice President Harris to address it?”
Former White House adviser Susan Rice said, “Well, we’ll see how she chooses to characterize it, but what she’s been very clear on is that she supports the bipartisan legislation that would have been the toughest border security legislation in decades.”
Tapper said, “I have to say he’s really tried lots of ways to attack her. I’ve known Vice President Harris for some time and I know criticisms of her that I think are fair [Me: Tell us what those are, Jake] and ones that are not fair. I’ve never, ever heard her describe as lazy. That is, of course is a racist trope about African-Americans. And I’m wondering what you thought of his use of that word.”

You are definitely a racist POS.

So, tell us boot licker, how does someone that lazy become a DA, State Attorney General, US Senator and VPOTUS.
You save a lot of energy on yer knees....or yer back. depending. Dude. She's not black...she's a pretend black. WHY are YOU, if you're black, defending a woman who just 30 days ago was considered too dumb to replace Joe. And now you act like she's Joan of Arc.

Forum List

Back