CNN’s Tapper: Trump Calling Harris Lazy Is a ‘Racist Trope About African-Americans’

vote for kamala in 2024 so that you can vote against her in 2028.

seems like a simple choice. toilet paper costs more, but its on the shelf.

"vote for me and you will never have to vote again" trump
Why do you guys always have to post out of context? Why do you have to lie so much? Is it because your candidates are SO bad that you must lie about and tear down the better opposition candidate?? I warn you...the rep of the dem party is liars and thieves. We all know it....the world knows it.

He wasn't talking to every voter. He was talking to evangelicals who historically have low turnouts. They're christians. WHAT the HELL do you care about Christians. EXCEPT when you can use them or use the faith to steal an election.

Well that is better than Trump's, they will either on their way to jail or facing some type of legal situation. How many of Trump's former staffers were at the RNC endorsing him?
You are a Communist. And when fully empowered in what will be the former United States, there will be less people in the neighborhoods. And it will be your own doing.

Considered to dumb by who? White racist like you. Now racist try to tell black folks who is black and who is not. So as a black man WNTF would I vote for a POS like Trump?
"If you're having a problem figuring out whether you're voting for me or Trump, then you ain't black!"

This message is approved by the Democrat party

trump calling harris "lazy" is just another trumpish irony.
part of his shtick
its how he keeps us guessing whether we should take him "literally" or "seriously" whatever that means.
^^ Racist post ^^

Well of course it means nothing to a racist.
Pffffft. please. Dems are the ones dazzling blacks with bullshit every four years and then ignoring them in between time. You call your own black conservatives uncle toms, traitors because they won't toe the party line. The racists are the democrats the original KKK... The first black congressmen were blacks. and they were republicans. did you even know that? You even kill your own babies before they're born with the help of PP and the program for limiting the black population by limiting births. Now you're letting the dems replace YOU with hispanic/middle eastern/chinese illegals. and they'll kill you along with the rest of us. Talk. about. willful blindness.

just found this...great example...oh yes..the dems loves the kennedys...UNTIL... he's endorsed Trump so now he's gonna pay....first up!!

the left/dems putting out that first feeler to see how americans are gonna take to attacking the Kennedys.

Last edited:

Yeah. pretty typical...see it happen every day...projecting their own racial hatred onto every, one. else and expecting traction.

Pffffft. please. Dems are the ones dazzling blacks with bullshit every four years and then ignoring them in between time. You call your own black conservatives uncle toms, traitors because they won't toe the party line. The racists are the democrats the original KKK... The first black congressmen were blacks. and they were republicans. did you even know that? You even kill your own babies before they're born with the help of PP and the program for limiting the black population by limiting births. Now you're letting the dems replace YOU with hispanic/middle eastern/chinese illegals. and they'll kill you along with the rest of us. Talk. about. willful blindness.

just found this...great example...oh yes..the dems loves the kennedys...UNTIL... he's endorsed Trump so now he's gonna pay....first up!!

the left/dems putting out that first feeler to see how americans are gonna take to attacking the Kennedys.

Wow. That's some trash talk.

Well that is better than Trump's, they will either on their way to jail or facing some type of legal situation. How many of Trump's former staffers were at the RNC endorsing him?
I have no idea but you completely ignored what a terrible manager of people Kamalala is.

90% turnover of her VP staff and all you can do is reply, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump!!! I highly doubt he has 90% turnover of his staff since 2020.

When everything is "racist", nothing is racist.

Anyway, she isn't African-American, her mother was born in India and is Caucasian (as listed on Kamala's birth certificate).

The leftoid media wants to control every aspect of how people deal with a Presidential candidate, telling us what we may and may not say because of "racist". GFY, Jake.

CNN host Jake Tapper said Thursday on “The Lead” that when former President Donald Trump calls Vice President Kamala Harris lazy, it was a “racist trope about African-Americans.”
Tapper said, “Former President Trump is at the border today blasting Vice President Harris, take a listen.”
In Arizona, Trump said, “We had a border czar who was the border czar. She loved the title, but she didn’t want to do the work because she’s lazy and probably more importantly than being lazy, she wants have an open border.”
Tapper said, “Lazy that’s a new one. I hadn’t heard him use that word, interesting language there.”
He asked, “It has been an issue, the influx at the border and I know there have been some changes, how would you advise Vice President Harris to address it?”
Former White House adviser Susan Rice said, “Well, we’ll see how she chooses to characterize it, but what she’s been very clear on is that she supports the bipartisan legislation that would have been the toughest border security legislation in decades.”
Tapper said, “I have to say he’s really tried lots of ways to attack her. I’ve known Vice President Harris for some time and I know criticisms of her that I think are fair [Me: Tell us what those are, Jake] and ones that are not fair. I’ve never, ever heard her describe as lazy. That is, of course is a racist trope about African-Americans. And I’m wondering what you thought of his use of that word.”

Spot on of course. Trump only knows a few things, and a few of them are the old racist tropes from the seventies.

Forum List

Back