Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis agrees to cooperate in Arizona elector case

(That's only binding in the Georgia trial)
If she were to refuse, Ga would prosecute her.

And she cut a deal in AZ, too. It too involved cooperation.

And she also cut a deal in Ca.

If she were to refuse, Ga would prosecute her.

And she cut a deal in AZ, too. It too involved cooperation.

And she also cut a deal in Ca.

You'd totally cut a deal to avoid prosecution while pretending to whore for your Orange God, counselor.

LOL

You'd totally cut a deal to avoid prosecution while pretending to whore for your Orange God, counselor.

LOL
No

And, as always, you say shit with absolutely no factual support.

Have negotiated plea deals. On both sides.
But I don’t imagine I’d ever cut a plea deal for my own benefit if I were ever charged.

Maybe you’re just projecting, toto, you worthless piece of shit troll.

And jackoffs like you will always place great credence in the word of any flipped defendant —
Irrelevant crybabying. Be more concerned with the jury.

They convict based in part on the testimony of coconspirators all the time.

It's almost as if you don't know what you are talking about.

Denying your lie requires no other imposition on me.
Well sure, if your only goal is to convince yourself.

But we both know you just made a poor assumption

No, Jenna Ellis is not forever and always -- or ever -- required to testify in any of the other 49 states against anyone because of a plea deal she made in Georgia with a Georgia prosecutor's office for a Georgia State case.

I think you know that's accurate.

Well sure, if your only goal is to convince yourself.

But we both know you just made a poor assumption

No. You jump to your moronic false conclusion because you are a moron.
No, Jenna Ellis is not forever and always -- or ever -- required to testify in any of the other 49 states against anyone because of a plea deal she made in Georgia with a Georgia prosecutor's office for a Georgia State case.
That may be. But a jerkoff like you making a guess isn’t of any value. I don’t suppose you have ever read the plea agreement signed by the state of Ga (via the prosecutor) and the defendant (via the accused and the defense lawyer). Ergo, your guesswork doesn’t mean diddly dick.
I think you know that's accurate.

I think you fail to grasp that I don’t value what a scumbag like you claims to “think.”

I provided the argument and facts. I explained it.
No. You didn’t.
Though I can understand how someone in your state may have missed it. Calm down.

I’m calm. You seem to be the moron who is all worked up.

Anyway, despite your ongoing reliance on dishonesty, it won’t work. Anyone who gave a shit about this conversation can simply click the quoted post which takes you back to that post. Therein can be the prior quote. Click it! Now, you can step by step get to the original post between us.

Hurry off, now.

Sure did. I gave the reasons why it is false.

This guy gets into one of these episodes, and you might as well forget about talking to him for about three days.

Anyhoo...

Plenty of old fkers are facing mandatory time in a Georgia prison, if they don't flip.

Plenty of older fkers are facing likely prison time in Arizona, if they don't flip.

Jenna, a young woman, beat them out of the gate in both cases.

That tells me her snitching is very valuable to the prosecution.

Forum List

Back