ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

That was before the riot you fucking pinhead.

Holy fuck, you're deranged more than I thought. :ack-1:

Moron, the Congress was in the middle of debating an objection raised by ARIZONA. That was the last state polled before Trump's mininions fucked our Capitol. Just so ya know, alphabetically, PENNSYLVANIA came after ARIZONA.

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

Holy fuck, you're deranged more than I thought. :ack-1:

Moron, the Congress was in the middle of debating an objection raised by ARIZONA. That was the last state polled before Trump's mininions fucked our Capitol. Just so ya know, alphabetically, PENNSYLVANIA came after ARIZONA.

No I am not Pelosi made sure no more objections would be heard in the emergency session when certification continued. That iced the theft. The final touch.

No I am not Pelosi made sure no more objections would be heard in the emergency session when certification continued. That iced the theft. The final touch.

And here's Pennsylvania objecting. Proving beyond any shadow of doubt, that you're out of your fucking mind...

And here's Pennsylvania objecting. Proving beyond any shadow of doubt, that you're out of your fucking mind...

Again that as before the riot. No objections were allowed when they reconvened. That is the last defense against fraud and Pelosi took it away.

Again that as before the riot. No objections were allowed when they reconvened. That is the last defense against fraud and Pelosi took it away.

LOL

You're such a fucking nut job.

Moron, I posted a video. It's the entire session. It starts at 1pm on january 6th, 2021. I queued the video more than 11 hours into it. That would make Pennsylvania's objection after midnight, on the 7th.

The video includes the objection of Arizona (at 00:16). Followed by a recess called when Trump's thugs broke in (at 01:33). Followed by 6 hours of news. Followed by Congress reconvening the session (at 07:11). Followed by resuming the roll call vote over the objection to Arizona (at 09:31), since they couldn'tfinish earlier. Followed by the objection to Pennsylvania (at 11:18).

Savvy, lunatic? Recess was called when Trump's storm troopers invaded while Arizona's objection was being debated. Hours later, after the invasion, they voted on Arizona's objection. An objection for Pennsylvania was raised 35 states LATER.

It's on video. Look at how hard you deny reality just to convince yoursel your delusions are real. Just as you do with your stolen election hallucinations.

Like I said, FruitLoops -- You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

LOL

You're such a fucking nut job.

Moron, I posted a video. It's the entire session. It starts at 1pm on january 6th, 2021. I queued the video more than 11 hours into it. That would make Pennsylvania's objection after midnight, on the 7th.

The video includes the objection of Arizona (at 00:16). Followed by a recess called when Trump's thugs broke in (at 01:33). Followed by 6 hours of news. Followed by Congress reconvening the session (at 07:11). Followed by resuming the roll call vote over the objection to Arizona (at 09:31), since they couldn'tfinish earlier. Followed by the objection to Pennsylvania (at 11:18).

Savvy, lunatic? Recess was called when Trump's storm troopers invaded while Arizona's objection was being debated. Hours later, after the invasion, they voted on Arizona's objection. An objection for Pennsylvania was raised 35 states LATER.

It's on video. Look at how hard you deny reality just to convince yoursel your delusions are real. Just as you do with your stolen election hallucinations.

Like I said, FruitLoops -- You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:
Pelosi changed the rules.

Pelosi changed the rules.

At the 11:21:30 mark in the video I posted earlier, you'll note the caption on the bottom, "U.S. House to begin debate on Pennsylvania objection shortly." You'll note the time on the bottom right... 12:17 am ET

Screenshot_20240625_232651_Samsung Internet.jpg

Savvy?

The objection to Pennsylvania occurred after Trump's people ransacked the Capitol.

At the 11:21:30 mark in the video I posted earlier, you'll note the caption on the bottom, "U.S. House to begin debate on Pennsylvania objection shortly." You'll note the time on the bottom right... 12:17 am ET

View attachment 967546

Savvy?

The objection to Pennsylvania occurred after Trump's people ransacked the Capitol.
There were other objections that were never heard. Pelosi prevented it.

There were other objections that were never heard. Pelosi prevented it.

You said there were none. You said there couldn't be any. I showed you there was one, proving you're batshit insane.

And no other state amhad the prerequisite signatures of a Senator and a House Rep. That was the law. It had nothing to do with Nancy Pelosi.

You said there were none. You said there couldn't be any. I showed you there was one, proving you're batshit insane.

And no other state amhad the prerequisite signatures of a Senator and a House Rep. That was the law. It had nothing to do with Nancy Pelosi.
When I find the article that proves it I will post it again. Pelosi is a traitor.

No you didn't. Deal with it. The 2020 election was stolen. I would hang it up if I were you.

LOLOLOLOL

You're cracking me up with your insanity.

I PROVED there was an objection over Pennsylvania, PROVING there was no rule preventing objections.

As always, never forget -- You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOL

You're cracking me up with your insanity.

I PROVED there was an objection over Pennsylvania, PROVING there was no rule preventing objections.

As always, never forget -- You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:
The 2020 election was stolen. Period.

Forum List

Back