🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems Blame CNN Moderators For Being Fair

1. Mods ask questions, they do not fact-check answers
Of course they do. Why have mods otherwise? A computer voice can simply ask questions.

Oh, your fear of fact-checking is quite normal among Trump cultists.

2. The mods allowed the candidates to follow-up, it's Biden's fault he can't debate the facts.
Your support the Gish-Gallop big lie technique, I see. It's far, far easier and faster to lie than it is to refute the lies, as liars across the world know.

It's the job of mods to moderate, to call out falsehoods.

They didn't. There was no reason for them to even be there. A computer voice could have done exactly what those mods did.

Letting a liar lie is siding with the liar, and that what the very pro-Trump biased mods did.

And that's why Trump cul liars work the refs so hard. They know they can't win a fair debate. Just look at this thread, how triggered they all get at the mere thought of a fair debate.

The moderators didn't all out any of Sleepy Joe's falsehoods either.

Instead, President Trump did it himself.

I think CNN was eager to regain some of their lost viewers. Their ratings have suffered so badly due to their over-the-top bias that they had to do something or they would cease to exist. Every viewer was expecting them to favor Biden.
Yup. And now some democrats are mad that the moderators were fair.

It's the job of mods to moderate, to call out falsehoods.

They didn't. There was no reason for them to even be there. A computer voice could have done exactly what those mods did.

Letting a liar lie is siding with the liar, and that what the very pro-Trump biased mods did.

And that's why Trump cul liars work the refs so hard. They know they can't win a fair debate. Just look at this thread, how triggered they all get at the mere thought of a fair debate.
Biden did tell some whoppers, didn't he?

Of course they do. Why have mods otherwise? A computer voice can simply ask questions.
Oh, your fear of fact-checking is quite normal among Trump cultists.

Your support the Gish-Gallop big lie technique, I see. It's far, far easier and faster to lie than it is to refute the lies, as liars across the world know.
1. Mods ask questions, the debaters argue over the answers. Besides, there are dem talking points and GOP talking points, the mods were wise to avoid partisanship.

2. Trump is an "exaggerator", that's just who he is. Biden is "always wrong", that's just who he is.

3. The only way the mods could fact check is if there were 3 fact checkers, one D, one R and one indy to break the tie. I remember there was one debate where the mod fact checked something and she was wrong. Best to let them debate and check the score later.

1. Mods ask questions, the debaters argue over the answers. Besides, there are dem talking points and GOP talking points, the mods were wise to avoid partisanship.

2. Trump is an "exaggerator", that's just who he is. Biden is "always wrong", that's just who he is.

3. The only way the mods could fact check is if there were 3 fact checkers, one D, one R and one indy to break the tie. I remember there was one debate where the mod fact checked something and she was wrong. Best to let them debate and check the score later.
Except for the fact that "facts" can be twisted and taken out of context, etc. For example, Trump may claim that Biden weaponized the DOJ and law enforcement against him. While there is no actual direct evidence that Biden personally directed anyone to go after Trump, democrats as a whole HAVE weaponized law enforcement and courts to go after Trump. They didn't need to get any directions from Biden to do it. They already know to go after Trump. It's what they ALL want. Many of them were appointed by Biden or by Biden's appointments. And, there have been meetings between the Biden administration and those going after Trump during the process, even though Biden may not have originally directed them to do this. But, he will help them in any way he can. So, while the left could argue that Trump's claim is false and a lie, it is generally true that the left as a whole have weaponized law enforcement and the courts to go after Trump. It's a Borg collective effort.

Except for the fact that "facts" can be twisted and taken out of context, etc. For example, Trump may claim that Biden weaponized the DOJ and law enforcement against him. While there is no actual direct evidence that Biden personally directed anyone to go after Trump, democrats as a whole HAVE weaponized law enforcement and courts to go after Trump. They didn't need to get any directions from Biden to do it. They already know to go after Trump. It's what they ALL want. Many of them were appointed by Biden or by Biden's appointments. And, there have been meetings between the Biden administration and those going after Trump during the process, even though Biden may not have originally directed them to do this. But, he will help them in any way he can. So, while the left could argue that Trump's claim is false and a lie, it is generally true that the left as a whole have weaponized law enforcement and the courts to go after Trump. It's a Borg collective effort.
RICO

I forgot to add, who decides who the fact checkers are or if the fact checkers are right or didn't put their own biased twist on their fact check? What purpose does it serve to have biased fact checkers checking either Biden or Trump? CNN fact checking Trump would be no different than Fox News fact checking Biden. This reminds me of one of my favorite Star Trek NG episodes, which is titled, "Who Watches The Watchers"? Who fact checks the fact checkers?

I forgot to add, who decides who the fact checkers are or if the fact checkers are right or didn't put their own biased twist on their fact check? What purpose does it serve to have biased fact checkers checking either Biden or Trump? CNN fact checking Trump would be no different than Fox News fact checking Biden. This reminds me of one of my favorite Star Trek NG episodes, which is titled, "Who Watches The Watchers"? Who fact checks the fact checkers?
Fact-checkers wouldn't help Biden when he starts out responding to Trump's point that Biden's open borders let in criminals that are killing US women and girls.
Biden's reply is that "girls are also raped by their fathers, brothers and uncles."

Fact-check that.

Last edited:
Fact-checkers wouldn't help Biden when he starts out responding to Trump's point that Biden's open borders let in criminals that are killing US women and girls.
Biden's reply is that "girls are also raped by their fathers, brothers and uncles."

Fact-check that.
Ask Joe (Ashley's diary) or Hunter's brother's wife.

Forum List

Back