Who thought that the CNN moderators were fair during the debate? (Poll)

Were the CNN moderators fair to both men during the debate?

• Yes

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Trump didn't answer a LOT of questions. Nothing on child care. Nothing on Social Security. He was obviously trying to riff on stuff he didn't have a clue about. Nothing on the Opiod Epidemic. He just looped back to "hundreds of thousands of people dying at the Southern Border", and other bullshit
His answers got crazier as time went on.
1. Trump is not a fan of the "nanny state". He will need to seriously cut spending.

2. The opioid epidemic is a failure of society, Trump can only seal the border better.

I think that the moderators and their questions were surprisingly fair during the debate.

They let both candidates skip over a few questions, like Trump didn't answer about saving Social Security

But, the mods are not the story after the debate.

Congratulations CNN!

CNN Flash Poll: Majority of debate watchers say Trump outperformed Biden​

I thought they were fair and consider that yet another win for us. They're tanking because no one trusts them anymore and they're trying to crawl their way back to relevance

I think that the moderators and their questions were surprisingly fair during the debate.

They let both candidates skip over a few questions, like Trump didn't answer about saving Social Security

But, the mods are not the story after the debate.

Congratulations CNN!

CNN Flash Poll: Majority of debate watchers say Trump outperformed Biden​

It wasnt fair, they new that it was the Mods job to put the hit on Bribem and get his lame ass out before the election. I think it was the brown turd Obammy behind the scene warning Fake Crapper and Dana's Bush, that they were not to play nice. Many of the morons on this site, actually saw their dumbass president in the real light. Now for the bait and switch, with Joe Bribem kicking and screaming in not leaving the White House. Once Joe does, he can then be indicted for aiding and abetting the murder of US women and children by illegal aliens. Joe was hoping to die in the White House so he wouldnt go to jail. Looks like that might not happen.

1719574135338.png

1. Trump is not a fan of the "nanny state". He will need to seriously cut spending.

2. The opioid epidemic is a failure of society, Trump can only seal the border better.
To stop a lot of spending, President Trump #45,47 will start firing every person in three letter government orgs, that plotted against him. He could save billions of dollars a year in doing that.

None of that is true of course…
No, it is whether you like it or not. Trump riffed. But then again, that's what he always does. Again, Biden might be too old for the job, but Trump is just plain unfit for it.

Hell, at one point last night, I was hoping Tapper would just declare a cage fight and let them go at each other.
It would have been more interesting. :)

No, it is whether you like it or not. Trump riffed. But then again, that's what he always does. Again, Biden might be too old for the job, but Trump is just plain unfit for it.

Hell, at one point last night, I was hoping Tapper would just declare a cage fight and let them go at each other.
Joe would have been knocked with a slap.

Trump didn't answer a LOT of questions. Nothing on child care. Nothing on Social Security. He was obviously trying to riff on stuff he didn't have a clue about. Nothing on the Opiod Epidemic. He just looped back to "hundreds of thousands of peopel dying at the Southern Border", and other bullshit

His answers got crazier as time went on.
I know Trump didn't answer at least one question, he was asked for his response to Xiden, who I think was talking about the border, and Trump responded, "I have no idea what he just said..." - to be fair, nobody did

To stop a lot of spending, President Trump #45,47 will start firing every person in three letter government orgs, that plotted against him. He could save billions of dollars a year in doing that.
He could also let go of one out of three government workers across the board, and we’d never miss them. The people in my neighborhood actually laugh about how little they work for the money they get paid. One person said her job could easily be done in 15 hours a week (and she’s a 14, step 10 - $150k a year.)

I think they did a decent job. There were some set up questions to Trump and some softballs to joe, but overall they were fair and followed their own rules.

I thought that the mods could have been a bit tougher on Trump when he declined to answer a question.
1. How would you save SS? Trump dodged
2. Would you accept the election results, y/n? Trump wouldn't say y/n but gave an affirmative

There were a few more but I'm blanking.

The mods need to answer for them when they dodge, for example:
Since you refuse to answer y/n I'm saying your answer is NO, correct?

We need both parties/campaigns to issue a "post-debate report" clarifying the debate answers from their perspectives so we can read them and compare the results.
One example, Biden said Trump added the most to the National Debt, which may or may not be true after Biden's full term, but Trump can say for a fair comparison we should look at the "pre-covid" numbers.

Forum List

Back