🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't care what happens in the debate tonight - because I'm voting for the guy who didn't try to overthrow our government

biden black churches.jpg

Where am I wrong?

That doesn't change the outcome of the election. Biden gets more votes even if those laws weren't changed. People just would have voted at the polls.

Plus, you're ignoring Trump trying to steal the election he lost by trying to get fake electors sent to Congress and coercing his VP into going along with his illegal scheme.

The favorite Democrat LIE repeated endlessly by their mindless lackeys. The stupidity that it takes to believe you can "overthrow the US government" with a few dozen unarmed protestors is staggering.

Had Pence gone along with Trump's fake electors, he would have overthrown the government.

That doesn't change the outcome of the election. Biden gets more votes even if those laws weren't changed. People just would have voted at the polls.

Some would have, true.

But many would have been disqualified or not allowed at all.

Amen! Me too! All I care about is that President Biden stays alive! Hell, I'd even vote for a dead President Biden over Trump! What do you think?

You mean the Veggie.

The Money Lauderer

The Big Guy

The guy that stole an election with a soft Coup.

Screw that creep.

Forum List

Back