🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I don't care what happens in the debate tonight - because I'm voting for the guy who didn't try to overthrow our government

I'm hearing Robert L Peters is predictably falling apart, although no conspicuous signs that he's shit himself yet....

Anybody check on the OP? She's probably on suicide watch now....

1719538846782.png

Well, I thought the debate was a clusterfuck. Biden was in a fog and Trump spewed lies like a machine gun.

President Biden still has my vote. I take comfort in the fact that he is surrounded by good people - including VP Harris.

1719544706628.png

Last edited:

The Debate From Hell: Stumbling Biden Slow To Counter Trump's Barrage Of Lies​

Trump lied nearly non-stop, on everything from tariffs to the VA Choice Act to his role on Jan. 6 -- and got away with it thanks to a tired and fumbling performance by Biden.

Much more at the link below...

Trump Barrage Of Lies

Amen! Me too! All I care about is that President Biden stays alive! Hell, I'd even vote for a dead President Biden over Trump! What do you think?

Trump was never charged with Insurrection and never a trial to determine it thus you are slandering him with your lying mouth!

Amen! Me too! All I care about is that President Biden stays alive! Hell, I'd even vote for a dead President Biden over Trump! What do you think?

A face for stupidity. A new poster girl. Trump supporters protested obvious fraud. Biden overthrew the government with the help of the politicians and bureaucracy.

Your stupidity is only rivaled by your fellow Biden supporters, if you had an ounce of decency and compassion, you would have sent him to the nursing home years ago

Like most big mouths you never learn not to make predicions immediately before events that could make you look the biggest braying fool when they turn out to be 100% wrong .
You will understand if I always think of you as
Eeyore the Donkey from now on .
"Lavhot" was good , but " Eeyore " is perfect .

A Newly Energized Joe Biden Addresses The Elephant In The Room

"I don't debate as well as I used to, but I know what I do know: I know how to tell the truth," Biden said at a North Carolina rally.

Biden is alive! Go Joe!

Biden is old but so is Trump so it evens the playing field. They both adhere to the notion
" People say the darndest things".

I don't believe that debates really matter in majority of people decision. Most have made up their minds based on what party they identify with. The person running can help his or hers cause by appealing to their base. The base still has to be motivated to vote. The more the merrier.

yes you have the so called independents or free agents. Which may account for an estimated 1/3 of the vote.

The debate is nothing more than each side claiming victory. Each side will point out the mistakes that were said by any candidate.

In the end debates do not matter, it is just something we have to put up with. I never watch debates. It is easier just to read about it.

Forum List

Back