ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

The winner was also to be challenged that day. That is how it works. Pelosi changed that rule after the riot and no one was heard. That is the truth . You are lying.

Damn, you just can't stop lying. Pennsylvania objected, despite your lie to the contrary.

Republicans from every other state that were going to object, chose not to in light of Trump's minions storming the Capitol.

And you're also wrong about how challenges work. All they do, if passed by both houses, is throw out a state's electors. It doesn't let them pick another slate.

ALL certificates of ascertainment MUST be certified be each respective state. And the laws in the states determine who can certify them. It's either the governor or the secretary of state, depending on the state.

If the legislature changed that states results they would be legal electors. You have lost this argument troll.

Nope. There were no laws stating state legislatures could do any such thing. Every states' laws indicated the electors were awarded to the certified winner of their respective state.

You're just making up shit from your deranged mind.

Propaganda. Show Boyland being beat to death by the police.

LOLOLOL

Trumptards screaming how Pence let them down and how they'll drag lawmakers into the street to cut their fucking heads off is "propaganda??"

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

And you're also wrong about how challenges work. All they do, if passed by both houses, is throw out a state's electors. It doesn't let them pick another slate.
That is why the Trump criminal conspiracy had to sign up Republican fake electors in seven separate states because that’s how many needed to be thrown out to make the electoral college count total lower so Trump could win.

The plan actually was to throw out Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, and New Mexico’s entire presidential election in order to let the House of Representatives pick the winner.

That is disenfranchising every single person who took the time during a pandemic risk their lives to vote, and the Trump team was saying fuck you. Your vote does not count because we think there was something screwy about it.

A state grand jury in Arizona on Wednesday indicted so-called "fake electors" who backed then-President Donald Trump in 2020, following a sprawling investigation into the alleged efforts to overturn Joe Biden’s win in the presidential election in the state.

Among those charged is Kelli Ward, who served as chair of the Arizona GOP during the 2020 election and the immediate aftermath. She tweeted on Jan. 6, 2021, after the attack on the U.S. Capitol: “Congress is adjourned. Send the elector choice back to the legislatures.” Ward was a consistent propagator of false claims that Arizona’s election results were rigged.

Others charged include: state legislators Anthony Kern and Jake Hoffman; Michael Ward, Kelli Ward’s husband; Tyler Bowyer, the RNC’s Arizona committeeman and the chief operating officer of the Trump-aligned Turning Point USA; Greg Safsten, the former Arizona GOP executive director; former U.S. Senate candidate Jim Lamon; Robert Montgomery, the former head of the Cochise County GOP; and Republican Party activists Samuel Moorhead, Nancy Cottle and Loraine Pellegrino.

Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes, a Democrat, won her election to be the state’s chief prosecutor in November 2022, replacing Republican Mark Brnovich, a one-time ally of Trump who later earned the former president’s scorn for not substantiating Trump’s claims of election fraud in the state.

“We have to make sure that it’s clear to everyone it’s unacceptable to try to steal an election, to undermine and overthrow an election, and that’s what happened,” Mayes told MSNBC last year after her election victory. “We have to make sure what happened in 2020 never happens again.”

Could one of the unindicted co conspirators be Donald Trump?

Looks like Rudy Giulliani is one on the co conspirators. It's just getting worse and worse, and it's only April boys and girls.

Holy shit. It is worse.

Fuck Trump! That piece of shit. The only election fraud in 2020 was perpetrated by Trump.

Damn, you just can't stop lying. Pennsylvania objected, despite your lie to the contrary.

Republicans from every other state that were going to object, chose not to in light of Trump's minions storming the Capitol.

ALL certificates of ascertainment MUST be certified be each respective state. And the laws in the states determine who can certify them. It's either the governor or the secretary of state, depending on the state.
Yes they did but nothing was done and the other challenges were not heard because of the emergency rules set by Pelosi.

Nope. There were no laws stating state legislatures could do any such thing. Every states' laws indicated the electors were awarded to the certified winner of their respective state.

You're just making up shit from your deranged mind.
Not me.

Yes they did but nothing was done and the other challenges were not heard because of the emergency rules set by Pelosi.

There was no such rule change. Mike Pence, NOT Nancy Pelosi, was in charge of that joint session of Congress.

You lied. You said no one could object. I just showed you Pennsylvania did.

And you lied by falsely claiming your made up rule change by Pelosi prevented other states from objecting. Here's proof you're lying. Here's the entire ceremony. Pence asked EVERY state if they object. Some, like Georgia, did not have the required objections in writing...

There was no such rule change. Mike Pence, NOT Nancy Pelosi, was in charge of that joint session of Congress.

You lied. You said no one could object. I just showed you Pennsylvania did.

And you lied by falsely claiming your made up rule change by Pelosi prevented other states from objecting. Here's proof you're lying. Here's the entire ceremony. Pence asked EVERY state if they object. Some, like Georgia, did not have the required objections in writing...

I already have proven Pelosi changed the rules. You lose.

I already have proven Pelosi changed the rules. You lose.

Nope. I just proved states were still asked, in accordance with the law, if they object.

AND I proved Pennsylvania did in fact object.

There was no such rule change.

Provably.

why can’t you find at least one of those “people” to indict. are there no Republican prosecutors in Georgia who could get the ball rolling for ya?
No. criminals are not going to turn themselves in. Party has nothing to do with organized fraud it comes from the leadership of both parties.

Nope. I just proved states were still asked, in accordance with the law, if they object.

AND I proved Pennsylvania did in fact object.

There was no such rule change.

Provably.
Yes there was and I posted it.

Yes there was and I posted it.

I don't give a single fuck what you posted, FruitLoops. You're deranged so who knows what you posted. Here's reality -- Pennsylvania objecting despite your bullshit lie they couldn't because of Pelosi...

I don't give a single fuck what you posted, FruitLoops. You're deranged so who knows what you posted. Here's reality -- Pennsylvania objecting despite your bullshit lie they couldn't because of Pelosi...

That was before the riot you fucking pinhead.

Forum List

Back