What happened to the Democratic Party?

That was quite a rant.

Didn’t make you look any saner though
I don't care how I look to an idiot willing to allow his/her candidate to refuse to take questions or be interviewed. You support policy that you can't even explain.

You're looking like a useful idiot, comrade.

That makes absolutely no fucking sense.
Likely because you have no expectations of the people that you give your vote to. You approve of your candidates hiding from the American people just like tyrants do in third world countries run by dictators and communists.

Likely because you have no expectations of the people that you give your vote to. You approve of your candidates hiding from the American people just like tyrants do in third world countries run by dictators and communists.
Sure dude. That’s what communism means. Totally.

1724516345844.png

It’s true the dems have had the White House 12 of the last 16 years, and we have record inflation, sky rocketing interest rates, spiking UE, a massive divided country, war in Europe, terrorist on the rise, border in chaos, and a record number of Americans worse off then they were when the last Republican in office
Blame the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. That's what started this whole mess.

Doesn’t happen
It certainly does. Leftists are the most uninformed people around. Get out of your echo chamber and learn once in a while.

Leor Sapir, PhD, a fellow at the Manhattan Institute whose areas of research include pediatric gender medicine, shared that anywhere from 5,288 to 6,294 double mastectomies were performed on girls under age 18 between 2017 and 2023 — and that 50 to 179 of those girls were just 12-½ years old or younger.

A leading transgender health association has lowered its recommended minimum age for starting gender transition treatment, including sex hormones and surgeries.

The World Professional Assn. for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment.

Sure dude. That’s what communism means. Totally.
I didn't say that's what communism means, dude. I said that's how communists act.

And Harris and Walz are acting like dictators and communists that don't owe a thing to the people they expect to vote for them. And you're acting like a useful idiot by approving of this.

I didn't say that's what communism means, dude. I said that's how communists act.

And Harris and Walz are acting like dictators and communists that don't owe a thing to the people they expect to vote for them. And you're acting like a useful idiot by approving of this.
Then people don’t have to vote for them.

Do people who aren’t communists also act that way? They do. So this has nothing to do with communism, dude.

Communism means something. You seem confused by that meaning.

Forum List

Back