Statue of John Lewis to replace Confederate Monument

Yes, I do. White trash.
Wow, you are way above your station there, Missy.
I bet you don't even know how to set a proper table, but I'm white trash?
You probably lick your butter knife n shit, Goop. You need to know your role.
Table%2BManners%2B.png

Last edited:
Wow, you are way above your station there, Missy.
I bet you don't even know how to set a proper table, but I'm white trash?
You probably lick your butter knife n shit, Goop. You need to know your role.
Table%2BManners%2B.png

I hit the mark.

But I can do a Bill Drill in 1.5 seconds 😇
I have no idea what that is. Oh, now I do.
Okay, Quick Draw McStupid. :D
Sorry, I had to...
Whatever..LOL! Yeah, I'm not gonna play your fuck-fuck games, Goop.
You really think you're going to be allowed close enough to somebody to pull that bullshit? You're not.

Last edited:
I hate white supremacy. I have black friends that take no issue for my heritage. No race is superior to another. Every person is created equal.
Yeah I know, you have black friends and I bet they all love the confederate flag and symbols of the confederacy. We all know everybody is created equal. What doesn't seem to be understood so that everybody deserves equal respect. The confederacy represents an atrocity that is greater in duration and caused more deaths than the holocaust. No descendant of slavery or Jim Crow in America, or come here from South America or the Carribean should be forced to see monuments and symbols that celebrate those atrocities.

Last edited:
They are history, and you're a fuckin' dumbass.
Some Confederate soldiers should be remembered for their bravery and leadership. Two qualities you'll never know the meaning of.
There is no ‘honor’ in engaging in lawless rebellion against the United States.

There is no ‘honor’ in being a treasonous war criminal.

There is no ‘honor’ in fighting to preserve the heinous institution of slavery.

And save the dishonest, revisionist lies about the ‘common soldier’ fighting to ‘defend his home and way of life’; it was the states in treasonous rebellion who attacked the United States in 1861 – an unprovoked and unwarranted attack.

Treasonous insurrectionists and war criminals deserve no monument.

I have a Confederate flag on my wall. I also have a United States Air Force Flag and the Gadsden flag. You refuse the acknowledge the words on the flag: Dont Tread On Me.
If you have the confederate flag you tread on me and millions of blacks.

What do monuments have to do with human rights? We are talking about history. Put a freaking Turner monument up if you want but don't try to destroy what's there.
This^

The radical left criminals have also destroyed statues of men who had nothing to do with the confederate states of America, such as Christopher Columbus or St. Louis. Again these men led similar lives to Jews, Indians and Africans of their same time Period.

As an Italian American, I find it to be an abomination that people like Im2 support the criminal destruction of statues of Christopher Columbus. Im2 is a hypocrite of the highest order. He is selfish, lazy, wants free money and Statues of people that only look black. Although many posters have suggested that im2 is a gay white man in his 70s.

Looks like im2 Doesn’t respect the white men of history who contributed to America . I respect black men of world history. Guy is a joke

The lets Erase History and AMERICA SUCKS TROLL THREAD
This is a lie.

No history is being ‘erased.’

An accurate, truthful accounting of the facts concerning the cause and consequences of the treasonous insurrection of 1861 is to preserve history so that future generations might learn from it.

And part of that accurate, truthful accounting is to expose as false the revisionist lies propagated by cowards and racists attempting to ignore the war crimes and crimes against humanity committed to keep enslaved Americans indeed enslaved.

Forum List

Back