Statue of John Lewis to replace Confederate Monument

You will lose this battle, boy. The confederate statues are coming down. Maybe you should go to Atlanta and celebrate Southern heritage by viewing John Lewis' statue.
I have a Confederate flag on my wall. I also have a United States Air Force Flag and the Gadsden flag. You refuse the acknowledge the words on the flag: Dont Tread On Me.

A lot of this is the failures of people within themselves. So, they ratchet up the hate game and by golly it is the statues that cause all of our problems. The way the race game spews their venom 100% of everything wrong in African American ways of living is Republicans and White people's fault. Most all people screw up at times. Progs and African Americans institutionalized the poverty society. Make the changes needed before the resources start decreasing.
Destroying historical works of art is what ISIS and Commies do, not genteel and polite society in America.
Much of the polite society in America is who commissioned those statues to begin with. Stonewall Jackson is
to be honored and one of the baddest generals ever to come from the US.

Except I support the Confederate flag and the Confederate statues. It is my heritage and I don't want anyone destroying southern heritage. That leads to history repeating itself in the future.
The confedreracy was about uphoding slavery. The confederate flag is not even the original confederate flag. The current flag was created long after the civil war ended and so were the statues and monuments. They were created as symbols of white supremacy, not "southern heritage," unless southern heritage is white supremacy. So then if you want to continue supporting white supremacy, then you support the mainitenance of confederate symbols.

Because Southern heritage would also involve the slave uprisings, Nat Turner, the Gullahs or Black Seminoles, John Horse and a lot of things other tham white confederate soldiers. Yet we see no monumemts for them. However we do see the maintenance of slave auction blocks. And that needs to go. These reminders of white suptremacy allow white supremacy to continue being taught.

I'm not going to argue with you about this. I have studied this for longer than you have been alive So if you want to doubt me, go do some research.

The confedreracy was about uphoding slavery. The confederate flag is not even the original confederate flag. The current flag was created long after the civil war ended and so were the statues and monuments. They were created as symbols of white supremacy, not "southern heritage," unless southern heritage is white supremacy. So then if you want to continue supporting white supremacy, then you support the mainitenance of confederate symbols.

Because Southern heritage would also involve the slave uprisings, Nat Turner, the Gullahs or Black Seminoles, John Horse and a lot of things other tham white confederate soldiers. Yet we see no monumemts for them. However we do see the maintenance of slave auction blocks. And that needs to go. These reminders of white suptremacy allow white supremacy to continue being taught.

I'm not going to argue with you about this. I have studied this for longer than you have been alive So if you want to doubt me, go do some research.
I hate white supremacy. I have black friends that take no issue for my heritage. No race is superior to another. Every person is created equal.

Dakota kai,

Your have no basis on which to disagree. Go do some research.

You're too chicken shit to fly it on your front lawn Duly noted.
You are too, I bet.
:1peleas:
I'm not. I'm not afraid of much. Surprise spiders in the bathroom maybe. And I'm not that scared of them.
I've been flying an American flag, the same American flag, since I was 8. We keep a flag thing out front and
on the appropriate holidays it goes out there, been doing it all my life. Yeah, well. I need to get a new flag now. At least of equal quality or better, and that will take effort.

Last edited:
"It's called history Zinc. There are lots of things in world history and our history that ain't pretty but it's history. Your irrational hatred of White people is obvious and you should NOT be a mod."

And this quote is called bulshit. John Lewis is American history. The confederacy is not. Funny Mike says this because Nat Turner is history. The Gullah Wars are history. The Christiana Resistance is history, but we don't see any monuments for them because these are instances when whites got their asses kicked by blacks. There are lots of things in world history and our history that ain't pretty but it's history, right Mikey?. And that's why Mikes punk ass whined about CRT and the 1619 Project. Because those things were not pretty for whites, so they had to be stopped. But we must certainly not stop anything that makes whites feel good about themselves. Right Mikey?

Zincs opposition to racism isn't any irrational hatred of whites. Its a love for his people and a desire to end the hate. Marathons Mikes racism is self hate and it is hatred of whites.
What he said! Plus far more whites don't understand this cracker shit than said crackers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What he said! Plus far more whites don't understand this cracker shit than said crackers.
I'm the cracker. When you talk about crackers, that's me and those like me you're talking about.
Some are black and Mexican and Spanish and Indian, (not Eastern) most are white, it is what it is. What you got to say to us crackers, huh?! Do you really wanna fuck with the crackers? IMO, that's a failure of an idea there.
I bet we can recruit the Asians. And the only thing left is Europeans in America.

Last edited:
I'm the cracker. When you talk about crackers, that's me and those like me you're talking about.
Some are black and Mexican and Spanish and Indian, (not Eastern) most are white, it is what it is. What you got to say to us crackers, huh?! Do you really wanna fuck with the crackers? IMO, that's a failure of an idea there.
Yes, I do. White trash.also your avatar only played union soldiers not Confederate Traitors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back