Statue of John Lewis to replace Confederate Monument

This is a lie.

No history is being ‘erased.’

An accurate, truthful accounting of the facts concerning the cause and consequences of the treasonous insurrection of 1861 is to preserve history so that future generations might learn from it.

And part of that accurate, truthful accounting is to expose as false the revisionist lies propagated by cowards and racists attempting to ignore the war crimes and crimes against humanity committed to keep enslaved Americans indeed enslaved.
You're a tard. The Yankees of that day were gracious and had common sense. You Sir, are a FuckTard.
You're probably not even American and trying to divide Americans even further along north/south lines in
addition to all the racial bullshit you sow. Well FUCK YOU with that, k?
eatabagdickstrump.jpg

This is a lie.

No history is being ‘erased.’

An accurate, truthful accounting of the facts concerning the cause and consequences of the treasonous insurrection of 1861 is to preserve history so that future generations might learn from it.

And part of that accurate, truthful accounting is to expose as false the revisionist lies propagated by cowards and racists attempting to ignore the war crimes and crimes against humanity committed to keep enslaved Americans indeed enslaved.
Democrats are enslaving people. They always have.

"It is heritage, not hate. I live in the south. Plus the United States wouldn't put me on trial for something that happened 160 years ago."

The same attitudes exist right now.

Because it is not a lie. What did Obama do for Black people?
More than the Republican before him.. And had he said he was specifically pushing an agenda for blacks, your racist ass would have started crying. Stop lying about Democrats because Republicans were no better then and today it is the racist party.

I understand that you care about my feelings and make up all these fantasies about them, I'm just telling you that I don't give a shit about yours. :dunno: :lol:

It has to do with how much you obsses over mine, I know. It's funny how quick you are to admit what a thirsty Simp you are. :lol:
It's your emotional state that causes you to be an anti-White commie.

I just want to shamelessly point out that I operate a statue and memorials sanctuary, on my farm. Or at least I would if I had some statues and/or memorials. Statues and memorials of any kind, size or material makeup are welcomed. I don't care who or what the subject is, or how offensive it may be. Transportation is at the owners cost. If your town regains the desire to reinstall the statue or memorial, you can reclaim it for free, again transportation costs are on you. There are no eternal flames allowed, nor is lighting allowed.
I offer two hundred plus very secluded acres, surrounded by almost 1200 acres of very secluded land. No maintenance will be provided and any future visitation or reclamation will be granted upon advance notification.
Nobody will be offended here, there is nobody to be offended. Statues and memorials may be used as decoys against intruders. Statues of generals on horseback are much preferred, one one either side of my gates would be outstanding.
I operate the largest statue and memorials sanctuary in my part of the state, and also the only one. It would be nice if I actually had a statue or memorial, so hopefully some town council person or county commissioner will see my post. Only 30 miles south of some exit on I40 in Arizona you never heard of. Free hat!
( Notice: free hat may not be new and will be provided by the owner at his discretion and choosing upon request.)

Forum List

Back