What is your speculation on the net effect of RFK Jr endorsing Trump today?

This is how I see it. I think maybe half of RFK supporters won't vote or will vote for RFK anyway as a protest vote. Trump will get the majority of those who will vote and Kamala will get the rest. So for instance in Arizona where RFK Jr had 5 percent I think Trump gets around a 1 percent net gain. What do you think the net result will be?
Just another weirdo trump supporter... dime a dozen.

The 5% polling is soft and theoretical

That's only a vote against Harris.
Not for me. I love Trump's policies and his problem solving ability. I think he and RFK can get some good things done. I mean, who doesn't want freedom of speech, a less corrupt government, a stronger middle class, a secure border, safe food and medicine, less corporate control of government, affordable food, fuel and housing and a better environment. MAGA

Not for me. I love Trump's policies and his problem solving ability. I think he and RFK can get some good things done. I mean, who doesn't want freedom of speech, a less corrupt government, a stronger middle class, a secure border, safe food and medicine, less corporate control of government, affordable food, fuel and housing and a better environment. MAGA
Why didn't these RFK supporters, support Trump in the first place? Why did they see RFK better than Trump?

Pretty sad for you all that your hopes and dreams all rely on voters from RFK saving your god and putting him over the finish line first.
270 baby! :banana:

RFJ Jr. made sure that he waited till the DNC was done before he announced too.....Perfect timing!

True to form, I'm sure the dems will drag him into court to keep his name on the ballot in the swing states. :laughing0301:

This is how I see it. I think maybe half of RFK supporters won't vote or will vote for RFK anyway as a protest vote. Trump will get the majority of those who will vote and Kamala will get the rest. So for instance in Arizona where RFK Jr had 5 percent I think Trump gets around a 1 percent net gain. What do you think the net result will be?
A few percentage points is big in swing states.

IMG_7020.jpeg

IMG_7019.jpeg

IMG_7021.jpeg

IMG_7022.jpeg

Why didn't these RFK supporters, support Trump in the first place? Why did they see RFK better than Trump?
The media has a lot to do with the negative way the public perceives Trump. I believe the media will now turn on RFK. Trump and RFK do have similar populist ideas that would benefit average Americans, but I don't expect anything but negativity from the MSM. They're all in for the airheads. MAGA

I say 4% net gain. nationwide. I may be too optimistic even though i do not trust RFK. and i think many of those will be independents. They seem to like him more than even dem voters...independents are stupid. LOLOL but not as stupid as dems.

Sounds about right

Yep. Anyone voting for RFK knew he was not going to win, it was just a vote against the duopoly. Why would that change now?

It wouldn't

Forum List

Back