Donald Trump is now blasting RFK Jr. for taking support from him

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
RFK Jr. is a Democrat 'Plant,' a Radical Left Liberal," Trump said in a three-part post on his Truth Social website late Friday.

"A Vote for Junior’ would essentially be a WASTED PROTEST VOTE, that could swing either way, but would only swing against the Democrats if Republicans knew the true story about him," Trump said.

Recent polls by Marist College and NBC News show Biden benefitting against Trump when other candidates are included on the ballot, including Kennedy and third-party aspirants Cornel West and Jill Stein.

I love the smell of Republican desperation with my morning coffee. Don't you?

A guy who hates vaccines, who thinks J6 insurgents did nothing wrong, a guy who believes in every single conspiracy theory would appeal more to Repubs than Dems. Who knew?

RFK Jr. is a Democrat 'Plant,' a Radical Left Liberal," Trump said in a three-part post on his Truth Social website late Friday.

"A Vote for Junior’ would essentially be a WASTED PROTEST VOTE, that could swing either way, but would only swing against the Democrats if Republicans knew the true story about him," Trump said.
The weevils have spoken!

Lesser and lesser and lesser and lesser and lesser ...

Recent polls by Marist College and NBC News show Biden benefitting against Trump when other candidates are included on the ballot, including Kennedy and third-party aspirants Cornel West and Jill Stein.

A guy who hates vaccines, who thinks J6 insurgents did nothing wrong, a guy who believes in every single conspiracy theory would appeal more to Repubs than Dems. Who knew?
I’d vote for RFK over Biden and Trump, but that Isn’t saying much, all three are terrible candidates for our nation.

If Biden knew who Robt F Kennedy Jr. was, he would be blasting him too.

If Biden knew who Robt F Kennedy Jr. was, he would be blasting him too.
Amusing how fox spent so much time praising Kennedy in hopes of generating more Democrati support of him, but suddenly switch when they realize he takes more votes from trump. When they realized what was happening was another "OH SHIT" moment for the repubs.

Amusing how fox spent so much time praising Kennedy in hopes of generating more Democrati support of him, but suddenly switch when they realize he takes more votes from trump. When they realized what was happening was another "OH SHIT" moment for the repubs.
IMO, it hurts Bidden much more than Trump, although he will take votes from both candidates.

Yup keep underestimating Biden while still whining about the last election. Never gets old.
Where did I whine about the election? Do you always just spout stupid crap because you don’t like to think? The election was fair and honest you stupid moron.

Where did I whine about the election? Do you always just spout stupid crap because you don’t like to think? The election was fair and honest you stupid moron.
Well, you don't have to tell me the election was fair and honest, retard. You need to tell your fell retards. You know the ones who constantly whine about it?

Forum List

Back