Who is the most underrated NBA player in history? My 2 submissions.

It took no discipline. Same with Tom Brady. There is no reason why the two have been so great for so long. Part luck part built right and part proper training. Yes, I believe Lebron works out. Probably always has but even more important now at his age.

Dont worry, lebron is probably the consensus goat if you asked everyone now.

But people who know, know Jordan would have owned Lebron. Like he did Karl Malone
Seriously you’re a moron if you don’t understand that those guys lasting as long as they did is no accident. It’s not luck. It’s dedication to training, eating right, PT, and sacrifice Forgoing partying and all that goes with it. Sure genetics play a part but that only gets you so far.

Seriously you’re a moron if you don’t understand that those guys lasting as long as they did is no accident. It’s not luck. It’s dedication to training, eating right, PT, and sacrifice Forgoing partying and all that goes with it. Sure genetics play a part but that only gets you so far.
I know. I’m pretty sure Lebron puts in the work. I can only say I’m glad I got to witness him, Kobe, Jordan,Bird, Kareem and Magic. And my 2 different pistons championship teams.

Is Isaiah Thomas under rated?

I know. I’m pretty sure Lebron puts in the work. I can only say I’m glad I got to witness him, Kobe, Jordan,Bird, Kareem and Magic. And my 2 different pistons championship teams.

Is Isaiah Thomas under rated?
You're pretty sure?

Lebron James has played 21 regular seasons. That's 1722 possible games (21*82) James has played in 1492 of those games (shout out to Columbus) which means he's only not played in an average of 11 games per year. Most of those games have come in the back end of his career and were probably "load management" games. He's only had 1 extended absence due to injury. 26 games in 20-21.

That shit doesnt happen by accident.

God I wish Jordan Lebron nba finals was possible. I’d put all my money on Jordan’s team because you just know Jordan wins in the finals. Lebron not so much. Mkay?
You're making up phantom outcomes in your head and expecting others to respect them as truth. Yikes.

This is an example of your devotional, non-sensical, cultish, ESPN-worshipping bullshlt.

You've been programmed.
Larry Bird, Magic and the Badboys created Jordan. I hated Jordan. I was a bad boy. This is coming from a guy who denied Jordan’s greatness probablyuntil he won his 3rd. So glad he left. Then the fucker came back and ruined basketball for me for another three years.

Im comparing that to Lebron. Lebron hasn’t broken my heart like Jordan. This is my reasoning for saying Jordan is the goat.

Its laughable to me to hear Lebron would beat Jordan.

Jordans heart, mind and soul were bigger than lebrons. Same way Lebrons body is bigger than Jordan’. I wish we could prove it. Maybe we can with AI

Larry Bird, Magic and the Badboys created Jordan. I hated Jordan. I was a bad boy. This is coming from a guy who denied Jordan’s greatness probablyuntil he won his 3rd. So glad he left. Then the fucker came back and ruined basketball for me for another three years.
This anecdotal reaction of what happened means nothing in the discussion.
Im comparing that to Lebron. Lebron hasn’t broken my heart like Jordan. This is my reasoning for saying Jordan is the goat.
So it's personal... that's fine, just don't try to expect others to have your same perspective.. and definitely don't attack or insult people who don't share it.
Its laughable to me to hear Lebron would beat Jordan.
It's actually entirely plausible given the two skill sets, either way. The only person who would expose themselves as a moron is the one who would declare something outright.. as you have.
Jordans heart, mind and soul were bigger than lebrons. Same way Lebrons body is bigger than Jordan’. I wish we could prove it. Maybe we can with AI
No, we'll just have to endure more and more ESPN-era dreamers have wet dreams about MJ... ones like yourself. You claim to have been there, but I was actually there. I saw Jordan's flaws, his struggles, his diva nature... it was all there, just not under a social media microscope like Lebron today.

Jordan was without a doubt a top 5 NBA player of all time, and likely a top 3 player, and is easily in the discussion for the GOAT... I'd say that about multiple players. The fact that you'd take that as a slight is proof that you're wayyyy out in left field. This isn't Hockey and Wayne Gretzky.. there are discussions to be had.

This anecdotal reaction of what happened means nothing in the discussion.

So it's personal... that's fine, just don't try to expect others to have your same perspective.. and definitely don't attack or insult people who don't share it.

It's actually entirely plausible given the two skill sets, either way. The only person who would expose themselves as a moron is the one who would declare something outright.. as you have.

No, we'll just have to endure more and more ESPN-era dreamers have wet dreams about MJ... ones like yourself. You claim to have been there, but I was actually there. I saw Jordan's flaws, his struggles, his diva nature... it was all there, just not under a social media microscope like Lebron today.

Jordan was without a doubt a top 5 NBA player of all time, and likely a top 3 player, and is easily in the discussion for the GOAT... I'd say that about multiple players. The fact that you'd take that as a slight is proof that you're wayyyy out in left field. This isn't Hockey and Wayne Gretzky.. there are discussions to be had.

I wish I had a video of Shaq yesterday basically confirmed what I'm saying. He said something like, "people who know what they are talking about know there's the intangibles or will to win that not every guy has. Doesn't matter how great they are. In the playoffs, when it matters, they get it done. It's in their DNA. Maybe they were talking about Jalen Brunson? I forget. But basically, guys who get it done even when they don't have a great team behind them. They step up and put that team on their back. Lebron doesn't do that.

Jordan is the GOAT.

I wish I had a video of Shaq yesterday basically confirmed what I'm saying. He said something like, "people who know what they are talking about know there's the intangibles or will to win that not every guy has. Doesn't matter how great they are. In the playoffs, when it matters, they get it done. It's in their DNA. Maybe they were talking about Jalen Brunson? I forget. But basically, guys who get it done even when they don't have a great team behind them. They step up and put that team on their back. Lebron doesn't do that.

Jordan is the GOAT.
How far did Jordan make it in the POs without Pippen?

Jordan never made it out of the 1st round without Pippen, Grant, Paxton etc.

In fact he had 1 PO win.

Delusion….

In fact he had 1 PO win.

Delusion…
He won 2 without Horace. He won 3 without Paxton.

Seriously, are you really arguing Paxton was a great player and without him MJ wouldn't have won those 3? What a fucking joke. Paxton? Plug and play. Did Paxton deliver for Jordan? Yea, because Jordan made him afraid to let him down.

Who are the 4 guys Pippen made it out of the 1st round with? Without Jordan? He couldn't have done it alone either. Yes Batman had a Robin so what? Lebron had Kyrie. Wade. AD. Did Lebron stick around to repeat after he won in Cleveland or did he high tale it out of that city after he got lucky AF?

I wish I could find the tape of Shaq saying yesterday exactly what I'm saying. Some guys have that fuck you I'm going to take over this game if I have to mentality. I don't know who he was referring to but I guarantee if you ask Shaq who the GOAT is he'd say Jordan.

AHA! I fucking new it!

Michael Jordan Tops LeBron James, Kobe Bryant as NBA GOAT in Anonymous Player Poll​

Suck it. People who know, know Lebron would have got eaten up by Jordan. Lebron would have won a couple the years Jordan was gone. That's it.

In fact he had 1 PO win.

Delusion….

I really really really do believe that this is check mate

The Athletic has conducted an anonymous poll of NBA players 58.3% of them named Jordan the greatest player of all time. James finished in second at 33%. Kobe Bryant was a distant No. 3 at 6.8%. What we see here is a pretty similar result to the fan poll, but with Jordan losing a little bit of luster in the years that have passed since.

So as time goes on people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about because they were too young will take over and eventually Lebron will be getting 58% of the votes. Young players who never played with Jordan. Never watched Jordan. Today, even 58% of NBA players agree with me. So do you think they are delusional too?

Forum List

Back