Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

So now you're openly admitting that you're making stuff up.
Who's making it up? Your boy actually is facing prison if his dumb ass can't learn to act right. And by act right I mean how the judge tells his ass to behave. :funnyface: That's real shit.

So now you're openly admitting that you're making stuff up.

Well at least conservatives are law abiding citizens and use our guns for good. At least we don't riot and loot and set things on fire and I swear if you use January 6th as an example I'll scream because that was nowhere near a riot or close to what the left does.

I knew what it meant but that's not how it should be.

As he should.

So when are they going to start doing their said job.
I knew what it meant but that's not how it should be.
wrong

So when are they going to start doing their said job.

when Trump stops running his mouth.

Okay, now this is really starting to get scary here. If Trump is jailed and his freedom of speech is violated, America as we know it truly has died.

America has died? or Americans with guns will use them for the cause they've always maintained they are needed for?

Does Trump still have the numbers to stand behind that threat? It's a much bigger issue for Americans than just voting for him.

You cannot put a gag order on one side and not on the other.

Michael Cohen and the prosecutors can say anything they want about Trump but Trump isn't allowed to respond|???

Fuck that.
And THAT is the whole story here. No order to the media or anybody else to not report whatever happens in the court room any way they want to report it however prejudicial. But Trump can't defend himself? That judge should be disbarred.

And THAT is the whole story here. No order to the media or anybody else to not report whatever happens in the court room any way they want to report it however prejudicial. But Trump can't defend himself? That judge should be disbarred.
They're using these court cases to prevent Trump from campaigning. They're muzzling him.

Who's making it up? Your boy actually is facing prison if his dumb ass can't learn to act right. And by act right I mean how the judge tells his ass to behave. :funnyface: That's real shit.

You just said that it isn't constitutional and they're telling him to do things against the constitution correct?

When Trump stops running his mouth.

Exhibit A. that they're not doing their job then as according to the constitution I'm allowed to.

What part of CRIMINAL TRIAL do you guys not get?

What's criminal about it? Trump didn't do anything.

A stupid lie, of course. Trump is allowed to.criticize the case, the evidence, etc.
Trump's whining is solely for entertainment purposes.

The skank's chronic sphincter failure exacts a price.

Screen Shot 2024-04-30 at 12.05.44 PM.png

Judge Juan Merchan fined Trump $9,000 for his repeatedly attacking prospective jurors and prosecutors’ expected star witnesses, warning the perp that additional violations could result in jail time.

Being force fed Kaopectate® is the alternative.

You just said that it isn't constitutional and they're telling him to do things against the constitution correct?
No you illiterate Bingo. I was saying the judge is the.... well... judge..... of how to interpret the law according to the constitution, in his courtroom. Not you Snowflake and not your boy, defendant Trump.

No you illiterate Bingo. I was saying the judge is the.... well... judge..... of how to interpret the law according to the constitution, in his courtroom. Not you Snowflake and not your boy, defendant Trump.

Again. You're saying that the judge can do anything just because he's the judge no matter what the constitution says.

They pretend intimidation and threat have new definitions.
I am not guilty and they are persecuting me . Oh my the pearl clutching horror

Again. You're saying that the judge can do anything just because he's the judge no matter what the constitution says.
Do you imagine the constitution as its own entity with its own set of beliefs? It's a piece of parchment that's a representation of a debate that got fashioned it some sort of agreement. What did we all agree to? Who the fuck can say? That's what we have judges for. They say. Trump has to go through this judge. If he doesn't like it he can appeal and then he has to go through another set of judges and so and so on until maybe the Supreme Court decides. Until then you have to learn to deal like a fucking adult. :itsok:

Do you imagine the constitution as its own entity with its own set of beliefs? It's a piece of parchment that's a representation of a debate that got fashioned it some sort of agreement. What did we all agree to? Who the fuck can say? That's what we have judges for. They say. Trump has to go through this judge. If he doesn't like it he can appeal and then he has to go through another set of judges and so and so on until maybe the Supreme Court decides. Until then you have to learn to deal like a fucking adult. :itsok:

So in other words you cannot deny what I just said and now you're just blabbering a bunch of unrelated gibberish.

Leftists always show their true colors rather easily. Strange that they claim to hate Putin, who is supposed to put political rivals in jail, but think it's good for the USA to also do it.

Gag orders have been upheld by the Supreme Court, they are not a violation of free speech any more than slander/libel laws are

Trump should be treated the exact same way any other defendant found guilty of contempt of court is.

Yeah, we always see this happening to a presidential nominee and front runner 6 months out from an election. :rolleyes:

But 'DEMOCRASY' is safe with the left. 🤡

Forum List

Back