Great analysis of the left's rapid slide into anti-Semitism

It happened fast, very fast.

This quote hits the nail on the head:

"It's crazy," TwitterX user Justine wrote about the American Left, "how they went from 'punch a Nazi' to 'eradicate the Jews' in just 4 years."

The left has a very serious hate problem, and they don't seem willing to do anything about it.

No, this was always their underlying hatred. If you are white, privileged, pray to a G-d with any belief in Judeo-Christian tenets, and often well spoken or simply civilized, you are the enemy. They just need an excuse and lately Jew-hatred is the flavor of the month. This is why civilized people of logic must defend one another..."first they came for the Communist..."

I grew up in a place of poverty for in which I had to stay quiet often as a youth because I was good at sports but also good at school. It was very difficult to have deep, meaningful conversations with people because if I used a word with three syllables, I might get mocked or even face physical harassment. It was better for ones health to stay quiet and appear like the "strong and silent type", rather than to convey thoughts as you may be viewed as "showing off".

This is how todays youth are. Hippies in the 60s were the counter culture. They spoke eloquently and were impressed by intellectual pursuits and ideas. Rebellious in some cases, but reasonable in their logic. Today they are outraged at everything, funding and assistance by China through Tik Tok. Logic is NOT their strong suit. Obedience and following the masses their own age, is.

The Puppeteer just operates in the shadows.

It happened fast, very fast.

It really, really didn't. Antisemitism amongst the Left and Right, something they both agree on, has always been there ... Sometimes VERY openly, as in the '20s and '30s... other times, more covertly, as in the '50s and '60s.. when restricted clubs and hotels remained common.

All it takes for antisemitism to go from hidden to openly displayed is any slight pretext.

We've seen this every time Israel is involved in any sort of conflict.

The anti-Semitism is a big problem for the left.

It'll cost them votes and donations.

Never underestimate the power of leftards to screw things up.

You're in an anti-Semitic cult and you seem to not even realize it.

Sad.
Meanwhile back in reality
MAGA cult in action....

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.37.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.38.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.38.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.37.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.37.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.38.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.37.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.38.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 4.41.08 PM.png

The Unite The Right Rally.....

View attachment 936999

Is that you on the left chanting “Jews will not replace us” with hundreds of other Trump supporters? Or are you going to pretend these are BLM protesters?

Here's the thing ...

President Trump nor any members of his administration have promoted policies directly or indirectly hostile to American Jews or the Jews of Israel. Quite the opposite, President Trump was a supporter of Israel and their struggle against various terrorist groups and their masters in Tehran.

Action by fringe groups are not supported by President Trump and directly repudiated by him .. in a BBC Interview, when asked about his Alt-Right supporters, President Trump said, "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn.".

President Obama and his heir President Biden and members of their administration have, with the approval of the Biden White House, shown hostility to Israel while simultaneously claiming to support Israel and under cut Israel's struggle against Hamas and Hezbollah.

Neither Obama or Biden has tried to disguise their utter contempt for Israel's elected Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and neither have directly, or indirectly, repudiated the violent protests and hate speech from their supports regarding Jews and Israel.

If you guys want to play the game, "Who hates the Jews or loves the Jews the most", you go right ahead. But, based on the collective track records of the last two Democrat Presidents and the last Republican President ... the choice is quite clear.

Here's the thing ...

President Trump nor any members of his administration have promoted policies directly or indirectly hostile to American Jews or the Jews of Israel. Quite the opposite, President Trump was a supporter of Israel and their struggle against various terrorist groups and their masters in Tehran.

Action by fringe groups are not supported by President Trump and directly repudiated by him .. in a BBC Interview, when asked about his Alt-Right supporters, President Trump said, "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn.".

President Obama and his heir President Biden and members of their administration have, with the approval of the Biden White House, shown hostility to Israel while simultaneously claiming to support Israel and under cut Israel's struggle against Hamas and Hezbollah.

Neither Obama or Biden has tried to disguise their utter contempt for Israel's elected Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and neither have directly, or indirectly, repudiated the violent protests and hate speech from their supports regarding Jews and Israel.

If you guys want to play the game, "Who hates the Jews or loves the Jews the most", you go right ahead. But, based on the collective track records of the last two Democrat Presidents and the last Republican President ... the choice is quite clear.
In other words, Trump enables Israel's bad behavior while Obama and Biden have tried to get them to reform.

The problem is, Zionist Apartheid is not sustainable. Israel is either going to have to incorporate the Palestinians into their society OR they are going to have to learn to live with a two-state solution.

Here's the thing ...

That must have been after he called them mighty-fine people.

It was also well before he sat down to dinner with an anti-semite/holocaust denier Nick Fuentes

Your move.

The Unite The Right Rally.....

View attachment 936999

Is that you on the left chanting “Jews will not replace us” with hundreds of other Trump supporters? Or are you going to pretend these are BLM protesters?
They look and sound just like you and the rest of the left wing terrorist supporters. When they act sound just like democrats they’re democrats.

Forum List

Back