Thank you for your service, Joe, but it's time

Biden is fine. A little slower than he once was but capable. The country has decided they want a younger man. Trump is almost unnoticeably younger.

The country has decided they don't want a DEMENTED man who made everything unaffordable.

But the Bumbling Venn Diagram will certainly be a winning choice

Why do we get such low grade trolls here, how little do they pay you? I mean you don't shill like this for FREE do you?

Linkie? Liar. Gaslighting ain't gonna get it anymore, skippy.

My two kids--college grads, professional jobs--cannot afford a house and can barely afford groceries, yet Taylor Swift Biden Song here thinks that just switching to Venn Diagram is going to solve the issue.

Biden is fine. A little slower than he once was but capable. The country has decided they want a younger man. Trump is almost unnoticeably younger.

Who is "the country"?

The Hollywood donors no one likes?

The Clintons?

The Obamas?

Good luck at your convention, it's going to be a crapfest. I really hope Manchin does get in. You all have earned that in spades.

That's not so much when you consider he got 81 million votes in 2020, and most would still vote for Biden over trump even if they wanted another candidate. Doesn't matter anyway now, does it?
You understand why he’s out, they know he can’t beat President Trump, especially when the assassination failed. VP Harris is the current nominee because of the money already in their coffers. I suspect they really don’t want her in reality. They will see how this weathers and if it doesn’t, they’ll replace her at the convention. Not to mention if they didn’t put her at the top of the ticket, they’re going to lose a significant chunk of the minority vote. They should concede now and save us all a lot of trouble. If they had any integrity they’d use 25th Amendment today.

You understand why he’s out, they know he can’t beat President Trump, especially when the assassination failed. VP Harris is the current nominee because of the money already in their coffers. I suspect they really don’t want her in reality. They will see how this weathers and if it doesn’t, they’ll replace her at the convention. Not to mention if they didn’t put her at the top of the ticket, they’re going to lose a significant chunk of the minority vote. They should concede now and save us all a lot of trouble. If they had any integrity they’d use 25th Amendment today.

Everyone knows what this is.

Even children know what this is.

The Democrats couldn't win, so they took their ball and went home.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh2: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh2:

1721630932721.png

No. Biden is not being replaced because anybody disagrees with his programs or his ability to continue as president. It was a merely practical choice. The MAGA cult was successful in convincing a large part of the voting public that his gaffs were worse than they were, and that he might have a problem continuing in office. You should be proud. Your conspiracy theory was even more effective than your lie about a stolen election. The DNC is responsible for their candidate choice just like the RNC is responsible for choosing trump. I'm sure there are a few sane RNC members who are horrified at the trump choice.
the voters chose Trump sheep boy .

Joe Biden worked long and hard for our country and deserves many thanks for all he has accomplished throughout his years of service. Unfortunately, he’s just not able to stand up to the rigors of the presidency as he was 4 years ago. We must finally admit 78 is just too old to embark on the strenuous task of being president. I was personally willing to give him another shot at the office, but it’s clear that the country has decided a younger man is called for. We need a person with the strength of character to guide our country in a way that reflects what the USA has always represented. We are a GREAT COUNTRY NOW. We have always been a GREAT COUNTRY NOW. And with the right guidance, we will always be a GREAT COUNTRY NOW.

It’s now clear that 78 was just too old for the great man to embark on the strenuous task of running our country. Even though he is still competently fulfilling the job, he no longer has the stamina our voters demand.

Unfortunately, about a third of the voting public still doesn’t recognize the toll the presidency takes on a 78-year-old man. It’s doubtful that a lesser man than Joe could survive four years of it. A petty man would cause untold damage to the country as his stamina fades, as it inevitably will do for any who begin a presidency at such an advanced age.

Joe Biden, in conjunction with the DNC has decided to make the hard choice of choosing a younger person that will weather the strain of the presidency without the frailty of age as an additional obstruction.

It’s time for the RNC to make the same decision, and not nominate another old person who won’t last four years. Trump's 78 years are just too much. There are massive amounts of reasons why Trump is unsuited for the job. His age is very close to the top of that list.

Too late, the republican nomination is set in stone. And none of your perspective candidates poll against him very well.

Who is "the country"?

The Hollywood donors no one likes?

The Clintons?

The Obamas?

Good luck at your convention, it's going to be a crapfest. I really hope Manchin does get in. You all have earned that in spades.

I sure hope it is, a contested convention will be fun to watch.

The country has decided they don't want a DEMENTED man who made everything unaffordable.

But the Bumbling Venn Diagram will certainly be a winning choice

Why do we get such low grade trolls here, how little do they pay you? I mean you don't shill like this for FREE do you?
You are a perfectly nasty little twat, aren't you? The MAGA cult will be proud of you.

Thank you for your kind advice, but we got this. I'm sure you have your own problems to deal with, what with your spoiled tyrant wannabe shitting on project 2025 which was specifically written for him by his top supporters.

I think we need to stop electing Septegenerians and Octogenarians to high office.
At some point there has to be a limit. While everyone is different the one thing that everyone shares in common unfortunately, is that we get old.

Last edited:
Joe Biden worked long and hard for our country and deserves many thanks for all he has accomplished throughout his years of service. Unfortunately, he’s just not able to stand up to the rigors of the presidency as he was 4 years ago. We must finally admit 78 is just too old to embark on the strenuous task of being president. I was personally willing to give him another shot at the office, but it’s clear that the country has decided a younger man is called for. We need a person with the strength of character to guide our country in a way that reflects what the USA has always represented. We are a GREAT COUNTRY NOW. We have always been a GREAT COUNTRY NOW. And with the right guidance, we will always be a GREAT COUNTRY NOW.

It’s now clear that 78 was just too old for the great man to embark on the strenuous task of running our country. Even though he is still competently fulfilling the job, he no longer has the stamina our voters demand.

Unfortunately, about a third of the voting public still doesn’t recognize the toll the presidency takes on a 78-year-old man. It’s doubtful that a lesser man than Joe could survive four years of it. A petty man would cause untold damage to the country as his stamina fades, as it inevitably will do for any who begin a presidency at such an advanced age.

Joe Biden, in conjunction with the DNC has decided to make the hard choice of choosing a younger person that will weather the strain of the presidency without the frailty of age as an additional obstruction.

It’s time for the RNC to make the same decision, and not nominate another old person who won’t last four years. Trump's 78 years are just too much. There are massive amounts of reasons why Trump is unsuited for the job. His age is very close to the top of that list.
Lol. He deserves only our scorn and criticism. He like nearly our entire political class is a lying corrupt criminal.

You are a perfectly nasty little twat, aren't you? The MAGA cult will be proud of you.

Are you under the misconception that your gaslighting still works?

It doesn't. It hasn't for at least a decade.

Tell me you don't shill for the people who hate you for free. Do you?

Forum List

Back