Great analysis of the left's rapid slide into anti-Semitism

It happened fast, very fast.

This quote hits the nail on the head:

"It's crazy," TwitterX user Justine wrote about the American Left, "how they went from 'punch a Nazi' to 'eradicate the Jews' in just 4 years."

The left has a very serious hate problem, and they don't seem willing to do anything about it.

This is what they've always been. Before, they simply hid it from everyone. But communists and fascists have always hated Jews.

I knew this way back when they were protesting Wall Street.

BLM, ANTIFA, nothing but communists.

Left has a problem with dutiful and diligent peoples
Whites
Jews
Actually, they have an problem with hard-working successful people who overcome obstacles to become successful, contributing members of society - and not welfare leeches.

My dad rose from being the son of poor, impoverished Jewish immigrants, living in a cold-water tenement after fleeing antisemitism, to a senior-level professional with a graduate degree - and a leftist moderator MOCKED that.

Actually, they have an problem with hard-working successful people who overcome obstacles to become successful, contributing members of society - and not welfare leeches.

My dad rose from being the son of poor, impoverished Jewish immigrants, living in a cold-water tenement after fleeing antisemitism, to a senior-level professional with a graduate degree - and a leftist moderator MOCKED that.
Your father was white.
He had all the benefits of being white in this country.

Who’s chants specifically?

Everyone who uses “from river to sea”? Because historically, that simply isn’t true.
^More apologist drivel...

Historically the call for genocide of the Jews has happened in ancient and modern times.

^More apologist drivel...

Historically the call for genocide of the Jews has happened in ancient and modern times.
What makes it even worse is that she races in to defend even the slightest perception of racism against blacks - and jump to false accusations of “raaaaacist!”

Yet she denies the most obvious antisemitic slogans.

What makes it even worse is that she races in to defend even the slightest perception of racism against blacks - and jump to false accusations of “raaaaacist!”

Yet she denies the most obvious antisemitic slogans.
This was prophesied ...

All Nations will be against Israel at the end of the times.

All Nations?

The United Nations. :thup:

Expect it. We are not there yet. America is called "The Last Bulwark", for a reason.

It wasn't the UN's job to give away.

Hey, how about if I give your house to a deserving black family because I feel really bad about slavery?
It was done with the consent and blessings of the U.K. who controlled that area at the time and willingly relinquished it. You really REALLY should learn some history before you post you know.

It was done with the consent and blessings of the U.K. who controlled that area at the time and willingly relinquished it. You really REALLY should learn some history before you post you know.

Um, dumbass, the British Empire had NO BUSINESS giving away anyone's land. It's why after WWII, everyone threw their asses out, they were done with them.

It happened fast, very fast.

This quote hits the nail on the head:

"It's crazy," TwitterX user Justine wrote about the American Left, "how they went from 'punch a Nazi' to 'eradicate the Jews' in just 4 years."

The left has a very serious hate problem, and they don't seem willing to do anything about it.

They make themselves feel better by calling it anti zionism. They're pathetic how simple they are and predictable for their overlords to manipulate them to do their bidding.

Forum List

Back