The RFK jr bounce

4-6% of the vote, cultist.
Before noon on a Sunday but you said the "C" word.

everybody3.jpg

This is only the beginning. Wait till you see the next additions to President Trump’s Unity Government. #UniteAmerica #MAHA x.com
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr)
August 25, 2024

Before noon on a Sunday but you said the "C" word.
LOL
Monday your cult leaders order you to chant that Biden is sharp as a tack. You chant Biden is sharp as a tack.
Tuesday your cult leaders order you to chant that Biden has to go. You chant Biden has to go.
Wednesday your cult leaders order you to chant that Harris is your new leader. You chant Harris is your new leader

But you're not in a cult. LOL

That was when Jr. had his own party. The good folks wanting to vote for him, because of his last name, will not vote for Trump. Well, one of them might.
Well, they are certainly not going to vote for the party that fucked over their man at every single turn. The rest will vote for Trump

Well, they are certainly not going to vote for the party that fucked over their man at every single turn. The rest will vote for Trump
He wanted to join Kamala's administration first. She showed him the door, like any thinking person would.

Trump doesn't have a lead in any swing state except Georgia. The swing state leads were gone before the DNC started. Silver's website said no new polls have been taken since before Harris' acceptance speech.

It's the modelling that is unchanged from RFK'S withdrawal. His pulling out was NEVER going to make a difference for either candidate.

You assumption that RFK voters will go to Trump just because RFK said so is utterly misplaced. A LARGE percentage of people voting for RKF were people who were refusing to vote for Trump after January 6th, just like the 20% of Republicans who voted for Haley in the primaries months after she pulled out of the race, are not going to be voting for Trump just because Haley caved and crawled back to him.
I would post a link that proves Trump is winning in almost every swing state but I know I would be just wasting my time.... Trump took the lead while Kamala was having her coronation.... that should worry every Anti Trump moron....

He wanted to join Kamala's administration first.
?? He tried to stay in his party. Have actual choices in primaries, get on ballots, have debates. Your party fucked him up the ass. He spent over $100,000,000 fighting lawsuits filed by your party.
She showed him the door, like any thinking person would.
She wouldn't even take his call. Huge mistake.

?? He tried to stay in his party. Have actual choices in primaries, get on ballots, have debates. Your party fucked him up the ass. He spent over $100,000,000 fighting lawsuits filed by your party.

She wouldn't even take his call. Huge mistake.
I can't find it in myself to feel sorry for him. My Leftest empathy must be waning.

I can't find it in myself to feel sorry for him. My Leftest empathy must be waning.
Didn't ask you to feel sorry for him. But honestly acknowledging the unprecedented undemocratic turn your party has taken would be healthy.

Forum List

Back