Global Warming (Assuming It's Happening) is a Blessing From God

Exciting. Did you cover a lot of physics, thermodynamics and chemistry in that program?
Some physics. But math does teach critical thinking, and it's the ONE discipline that is completely free of leftist ideology.

My being a Catholic helps me assume a positive outlook on pretty much everything. And so it is with global warming. Climate change is nothing outside the normal cycles the earth has experienced for millennia. But I am very excited to think we might be exiting an ice and and earth is warming up again. 68% of earth's landmass is north of the Equator. If Earth warms up, there will be huge areas in Siberia and Canada that will become habitable. Much more land will be available for earth's growing population. Much more land, once barren and frozen, will be usable as farmland. It will be an exciting prosperous time to be alive.

A 2019 Russian study, showed this very thing is possible. Any American 'scientist' who came up with such an analysis, of course, would soon find himself unemployed.

"Our simulations showed that under RCP8.5, by the 2080s Asian Russia would have a milder climate, with less permafrost coverage, decreasing from the contemporary 65 per cent to 40 per cent of the area by the 2080s."

The researchers also found that even under the RCP 2.6 scenario, the ELP for human sustainability would improve in more than 15 per cent of the area, which could allow for a five-fold increase in the in the capacity of the territory to sustain and become attractive to human populations.

This of course, is bad news for the left. First, they don't believe in the stuff they're pedaling. They don't believe sea levels are rising Every wealthy leftist in the world has a mansion by the ocean: 0bama, Algore, Gates, Soros....you name it. But they push this meme solely in order to extract huge sums from American taxpayers. And so the positive side of global warming, if it exists, is NOT what these people want. It scuttles their scam.
Just curious: Why do you assume its a blessing when a very good case could be made that its a punishment or a warning? Humanity in general hasn't behaved all that well.

Some physics. But math does teach critical thinking, and it's the ONE discipline that is completely free of leftist ideology.
I would have said there are very FEW degree programs affected by any kind of ideology.

Forum List

Back