Kamala chickens out of Sept 10th?

Great,

We have to hear constant whining and excuses and accusations for 70 more days.
From BOTH SIDES.

These debates are USELESS.

I'd like to see the Candidates submit their own questions, then we could see how they dodge answering a direct question, even when it's their own question.

My guess is she is carefully following the polls.

If the polls show she is falling behind, she will do a debate

If not, she will probably back out.

Imagine, winning the Oval Office without campaigning or telling voters what you will actually do and avoiding all debates, both in the primary and for the general election

What a democracy the US has, eh?
The Kamala rallies look to be about 75% overweight, middle-aged white women. I don't know what the education level is in that group but a quick look at some of the videos doesn't give me very much hope.

Backing out of a previous agreement isn't Trump's problem. They were all over His ass when He claimed the debate was negotiated with Biden and not Harris, and now she's the one whining.
She didn’t back out of anything. Proposing changes to the format is just fine. It’s not whining. How Trump and Co are reacting to it is definitely whining.

Great,

We have to hear constant whining and excuses and accusations for 70 more days.
From BOTH SIDES.

These debates are USELESS.

I'd like to see the Candidates submit their own questions, then we could see how they dodge answering a direct question, even when it's their own question.
I think the Biden debate was the most eventful debate in US politics.

No wonder you fear them now

I'm not, looks like you're the one bouncing off the ceiling over this.

No He didn't.
I literally heard him say it at a press conference

“We agreed to the same rules, I don’t know, doesn’t matter to me, I’d rather have it probably on, but the agreement was that it would be the same as it was last time,” Trump said when asked by a reporter if he wanted the microphones muted during the debate when the candidate is not speaking.

LOL................that is backing out from previously negotiated rules.
Haha, you just can’t help but to spin can you? Stop being a drama queen. She can ask for whatever she wants. She might get it, she might not. Why do you care?

Haha, you just can’t help but to spin can you? Stop being a drama queen. She can ask for whatever she wants. She might get it, she might not. Why do you care?
Same crap from both her and Biden camps previously. I think it's an 'H' word moment.

Now she wants a last minute change to hot mikes, when it was previously agreed not to. They're scared.
That is odd, considering that one of their biggest complaints over the years was how Trump would interrupt, attack and vent on people trying to get the facts out. Now they WANT him to interrupt? Why would you want that unless you were planning to try to provoke Trump and antagonize him hoping he would blurt something out embarrassing and ruining his campaign?

In yet another reversal, the Harris campaign is complaining she shouldn't be held to the rules negotiated by Biden,
Maybe once in office, she will refuse to adhere to the constitution as well, after all, that was negotiated by the Founders 250 years ago and not HER.

Now she wants a last minute change to hot mikes, when it was previously agreed not to. They're scared.

The Biden and Trump campaigns already agreed that the opposing candidate's mic would be muted during the debate when the other is speaking. Earlier this month, when Trump signaled he might bail on the ABC News debate because it was negotiated with a candidate no longer on the ballot, a Harris campaign spokesman said Trump was "running scared."

In yet another reversal, the Harris campaign is complaining she shouldn't be held to the rules negotiated by Biden, who was forced to end his reelection campaign after delivering the worst debate performance in the history of American politics on June 27. It was the Biden campaign that insisted the microphones be muted to prevent Trump from interrupting.

Trump is the one acting like a chickenshit. He's looking for an excuse to bail. He's terrified of women in general, and black women in particular.

Harris is asking for the mics to remain on at all times so the American people can see and hear Trump losing his shit during the debate.

Scared to death. Won't debate, won't talk to the press, won't tell us her policy positions. It would be funny of their cult hadn't put her up for President of the United States, for God's sake.

Forum List

Back