Musk to Rescue Astronauts

Even if DEI were shown to be a cause for quality control being degraded, the reality, history is that if the United States had not embraced ethnic cleansing and slavery early in it's history (an extension of European colonialist thinking) no such thing would have been needed.

Once you have an economy and society where four million black people are not given the same rights as white people, any fool can see that it won't end well.

DEI is an attempt to undo some of the damage but nothing can do that perfectly.
DEI merely punishes others for crimes they never committed. It helps no one but the race pimps who profit from the misery they sow.

This is something the US was unable to challenge, unable to compete with:

View attachment 1002289

Europe is where modern science began, there's a rich history of cross fertilization of ideas going back centuries.
I don't know where you got off on a tangent of who's science is superior. I didn't make any reference to that. I stated a simple fact that the American government does not use foreign companies to produce military hardware. You're not doing yourself any favors by not being able to follow a simple conversation.

DEI merely punishes others for crimes they never committed. It helps no one but the race pimps who profit from the misery they sow.
Equity of outcome is a fools errand. A third grade track star will never have the same outcome as Usain Bolt unless it is nurtured. That is why a third grade track star doesn't compete in the Olympics--LOL, after this year's women's boxing outcome, seems that equity of outcome is being embraced by the IOC for trannies.

Even if DEI were shown to be a cause for quality control being degraded, the reality, history is that if the United States had not embraced ethnic cleansing and slavery early in it's history (an extension of European colonialist thinking) no such thing would have been needed.

Once you have an economy and society where four million black people are not given the same rights as white people, any fool can see that it won't end well.

DEI is an attempt to undo some of the damage but nothing can do that perfectly.
The only solution to the problem you are trying promote is HARD WORK AND PERSERVERANCE. Run along and whine to someone else about your hurt feelings. Everyone DOES NOT get a trophy, no matter how hard you try to justify incompetence. The only DEI that is worth talking about is DILIGENCE, EXCELLENCE AND INTELLIGENCE. Strange that you are trying to derail this thread to racism--there are plenty of examples of minority excellence over history. Why are you not trying to emulate those fine examples instead of asking for a free handout. BTW, Since 1964, between 21M and 41M+ black people have been given MORE rights than white people and you are still whining about 4M people that were subjugated 150 years ago. Let it go, my six year old grand daughter doesn't whine as loud as you do. Now STFU and return to the topic or GTFOH.

The only solution to the problem you are trying promote is HARD WORK AND PERSERVERANCE. Run along and whine to someone else about your hurt feelings. Everyone DOES NOT get a trophy, no matter how hard you try to justify incompetence. The only DEI that is worth talking about is DILIGENCE, EXCELLENCE AND INTELLIGENCE. Strange that you are trying to derail this thread to racism--there are plenty of examples of minority excellence over history. Why are you not trying to emulate those fine examples instead of asking for a free handout. BTW, Since 1964, between 21M and 41M+ black people have been given MORE rights than white people and you are still whining about 4M people that were subjugated 150 years ago. Let it go, my six year old grand daughter doesn't whine as loud as you do. Now STFU and return to the topic or GTFOH.
Last time I checked, racism still exists in the United States, so please don't try to claim there's a level playing field. DEI arose because of that racism, no derailing here.

I did not ask for anything nor am I in a racial minority, try to establish facts before accusing someone of anything.

I did not ask for anything nor am I in a racial minority, try to establish facts before accusing someone of anything.
The only accusation I made--and it is true, is that you are incapable of following and responding appropriately to the topic. IDGAF what your ethnic background is. It is irrelevant to the fact that the US doesn't use foreign companies to provide military hardware. Again--stick to the topic or GTFOH. The topic IS NOT racism. BIGOT.

Any chance of a level playing field was lost when Affirmative Action was implemented. AA is racism and you are a prime example that, yes, racism exists in America today. Now run along bigot.
A country founded on racism will be forever plagued by racism, that's the truth staring us in the face here.

The only accusation I made--and it is true, is that you are incapable of following and responding appropriately to the topic.
You forgot, you also accused me of

1. Justifying incompetence.
2. Trying to derail the thread.
3. Not emulating fine examples (assuming I am an ethnic minority),
4. Seeking a free handout.
5. Bigotry.

IDGAF what your ethnic background is. It is irrelevant to the fact that the US doesn't use foreign companies to provide military hardware. Again--stick to the topic or GTFOH. The topic IS NOT racism. BIGOT.
People claimed that the Boeing aircraft quality control concerns are attributable to DEI. DEI arose because of US white supremacy, therefore racism - racial prejudice - was introduced into the thread before I ever started posting in it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back