If Trump Thinks Harris Is So Dumb, Why Is He Afraid to Debate Her?

You know, I don’t watch Fox much but it does seem like you’ll get Republican members of Congress to go on cnn and msnbc but you don’t really see too many dem congressmen on Fox..at least from what I’ve seen
they avoid any press that doesn’t adore them

About the smartest thing Trump could do would be to find Biden's basement and go hide in it. He loses votes with every sentence from his mouth. The debate would be a disaster. I hope he keeps speaking and has lots of debates.

ABC has been entirely hateful of trump.. Harris should agree to debate at FOX if Trump has to debate at ABC.

2 debates would make 3 total, which is status quo
LOL Did ABC "suddenly" turn hateful? Where was this fear of ABC when your orange douchebag was ready to debate Biden?

Gad, you cultist retards are so predictable. :itsok:

LOL Did ABC "suddenly" turn hateful? Where was this fear of ABC when your orange douchebag was ready to debate Biden?

Gad, you cultist retards are so predictable. :itsok:
I’ve seen multiple horrible attacks by ABC “journalists” over the past weeks. But to me, it’s just fair.

I get that you want only Democrat Pravda networks holding debates.. but that shouldn’t be the case

I’ve seen multiple horrible attacks by ABC “journalists” over the past weeks. But to me, it’s just fair.

I get that you want only Democrat Pravda networks holding debates.. but that shouldn’t be the case
You didn't answer my question, retard. Let me ask it again... come on, have some guts. You brought this up, now address it. Go.

Did ABC "suddenly" turn hateful? Where was this fear of ABC when your orange douchebag was ready to debate Biden?

You didn't answer my question, retard. Let me ask it again... come on, have some guts. You brought this up, now address it. Go.

Did ABC "suddenly" turn hateful? Where was this fear of ABC when your orange douchebag was ready to debate Biden?
I think it’s just negotiation, because Trump wants more than one debate while the Democrats and Harris clearly don’t.

And that’s very telling

I think it’s just negotiation, because Trump wants more than one debate while the Democrats and Harris clearly don’t.

And that’s very telling
That was already asked and Harris said she would consider it. So, nah. Your orange fuhrer is getting cold feet.

I don’t blame him; he is up against a young, intelligent opponent—an ex-prosecutor, to boot. No wonder the orange loser wants to cancel. Thoughts & prayers.

Forum List

Back