Report: U.S. Navy to Sideline 17 Ships for Lack of Manpower

Analysts have warned that the “woke military”:was a looming disaster. Under Biden-Harris - Austin yjey have managed to decimate the Navy and Marines.

Way to go Biden - Harris - Austin. Their woke military will decimate the Navy and Marines. Something of an invitation to China to increase their presence around Taiwan.

Navy to sideline 17 vessels due to manpower shortage, operating crews will be redistributed: report​

Retiring the vessels would free up around 700 sailors and marines for redistribution​

Imagine that, they don't have enough tranny and queer recruits. Meanwhile, due to trannies and queers there now, real men are either leaving or not signing up.

I never claimed that trannies decimated the Navy or Marines. It seems you're getting desperate to make some off-topic point.
"Under Biden-Harris - Austin yjey have managed to decimate the Navy and Marines." ~ Hollie post 1.

I'm not surprised someone ignorant enough to think the federal government has the power to commandeer state agencies and compel them to enforce federal law didn't read past the headline and didn't realize this article was referring to the merchant marines and not the navy...then forgets what they post.

Are you ok?

"Under Biden-Harris - Austin yjey have managed to decimate the Navy and Marines." ~ Hollie post 1.

I'm not surprised someone ignorant enough to think the federal government has the power to commandeer state agencies and compel them to enforce federal law didn't read past the headline and didn't realize this article was referring to the merchant marines and not the navy...then forgets what they post.

Are you ok?
I'm not surprised someone ignorant enough to invent claims about "the federal government has the power to commandeer state agencies and compel them to enforce federal laws would be ignorant enough to post such nonsense.

You're not OK. Get medicated.

Analysts have warned that the “woke military”:was a looming disaster. Under Biden-Harris - Austin yjey have managed to decimate the Navy and Marines.

Way to go Biden - Harris - Austin. Their woke military will decimate the Navy and Marines. Something of an invitation to China to increase their presence around Taiwan.

Navy to sideline 17 vessels due to manpower shortage, operating crews will be redistributed: report​

Retiring the vessels would free up around 700 sailors and marines for redistribution​

Hilarious

Mass deportations now right grandma hollie.

If you didnt I will
When the Navy can't operate ships because they don't have the manpower to keep the ships running, that's a failure that decimates the fighting force.

Who is responsible? Biden-Harris- Austin.

And still none of the MAGA folks have figured out that Merchant Marines are not part of the military.

I'm not surprised someone ignorant enough to invent claims about "the federal government has the power to commandeer state agencies and compel them to enforce federal laws would be ignorant enough to post such nonsense.

That is what you think.

You're not OK. Get medicated.
You thread was a fail. Based on false information because you didn't read your own link and you made claims you are unable to substantiate.

Good job.

Here is Wisconsin our work force development people warn our state will be 150,000 workers short by 2035, so the republic party wants mass deportations now.
If the state must rely on low IQ types like you to be a part of the workforce, give the state to Canada.

That is what you think.

You thread was a fail. Based on false information because you didn't read your own link and you made claims you are unable to substantiate.

Good job.
Your comments were a waste of time because you were too lazy to understand the facts.

Another of your failures. You're still befuddled about federal and state jurisdiction. Your comments are just buffoonish.

Your comments were a waste of time because you were too lazy to understand the facts.

Another of your failures. You're still befuddled about federal and state jurisdiction. Your comments are just buffoonish.
I'm sorry you didn't read your own article and then posted a lie.

You are emotionally compromised by political virtiol.

I will pray for you.

I'm sorry you didn't read your own article and then posted a lie.

You are emotionally compromised by political virtiol.

I will pray for you.
I'm sorry you feel a need to sidestep your false claims and thus launch into an emotional tirade.

Pray for help. But first, proofread what you post before making a fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back