Why isn't President Biden attending the wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery today?

Wow, you finally said something smart....I will write this on my calendar.

Yep, Trump is there to win a few votes ,nothing more.
The truth about Joe and Progs is something different than the shills promote. Only Prog voters are stupid. Non-Prog voters have to make decisions on helping or not helping Prog voters when the time comes. Spiteful voting is killing the nation. And when it goes, you are not going to see the compassion of the 1930's. And even that was not so nice at times.

Biden is hiding at the beach because he has the blood of 12 Marines and a Navy Corpsman on his hands... because he wanted a date certain to pull out for political reasons...
Disgusting start to a degusting presidency...
The man is not a man... he is a coward and so is Kamala....

Nope, Biden fucked that one up and it is all on him. I have said that like 100 times on here. His first mistake was moving the day from May to Aug for purely political reasons.

And then it went down hill from there.
Progs were so Anti Trump they reversed or changed near everything he did through executive orders or even legislation. And the screw ups are massive. People got paid off though.

Using them as photo ops.

Disgusting
1724672686942.png

And yours too Procrustes Stretched

You know, for those 13 American soldiers who lost their lives three years ago. This is the three-year anniversary of his botched withdrawal, and those soldiers are being honored.

So where is President Biden?

Trump is there and he's laying a wreath for those fallen soldiers.

"GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump lays wreath at Arlington National Cemetery three years after Abbey Gate attack"

WATCH LIVE: Trump lays wreath at Arlington National Cemetery 3 years after Abbey Gate attack | Fox News Video

Nap time.

Nope, Biden fucked that one up and it is all on him. I have said that like 100 times on here. His first mistake was moving the day from May to Aug for purely political reasons.

And then it went down hill from there.
Well said....

Imagine Kamala who is running for president and she didn't show up??? why??? whoever said for her to not go to Arlington did her a disservice... she blew it just like she will blow it as president....

SO Biden should attend none? Is that your point in defending the asshole?

How many did Trump attend each year while POTUS?

It is nothing but a photo op, you know that and I know that.

But hey, if this is the sort of thing is all you have to attack Biden over, things must be going pretty well around the country.

How many did Trump attend each year while POTUS?

It is nothing but a photo op, you know that and I know that.

But hey, if this is the sort of thing is all you have to attack Biden over, things must be going pretty well around the country.
You make it crystal clear that your support of Biden is more important than any faux care you have for these 13 soldiers killed three years ago today.

You make it crystal clear that your support of Biden is more important than any faux care you have for these 13 soldiers killed three years ago today.

Whatever helps you sleep at night is good by me

Forum List

Back