No such thing as settled science or concensus

how are we suffering? Can you state the problem?

You'd have to go back and read what you jumped into the middle of. Observing you proudly being so ignorant -- and so publicly -- well it's embarrassing to observe.

Frank posted in his OP:
One of the many reasons sane, rational people reject Manmade Global Warming is that the arrogant dishonest group trying to pass it off as “fact” tells us “the science is settled”

It’s one of the most dishonest, anti- science statements anyone can make. But it does expose the fraud

Here is an article describing how Einstein’s Relativity still hadn’t reached the lofty heights of “settled science”

Study finds black holes made from light are impossible — challenging Einstein's theory of relativity

I replied:

You people and your offspring should be made to pay later on down the line as the world suffers. You people obstruct -- get in the way.

:omg::omg:

you jumped in here.

and I told you...

If you are unable to deduce it from the inferences made, nobody can help you. Stupid can't be fixed.

You'd have to go back and read what you jumped into the middle of. Observing you proudly being so ignorant -- and so publicly -- well it's embarrassing to observe.

Frank posted in his OP:

I replied:

you jumped in here.

and I told you...
look at you, nice flow chart. The thing is, you didn't explain what your inference is. Settled science isn't settled ever. Science doesn't work like that. So the inference is, that there is a current problem due to something man did, but you can't explain what the problem is man created?

look at you, nice flow chart. The thing is, you didn't explain what your inference is. Settled science isn't settled ever. Science doesn't work like that. So the inference is, that there is a current problem due to something man did, but you can't explain what the problem is man created?
Man poisons the waters, the Earth, and the air and you see nothing

Forum List

Back