12 Of 16 years, America has been run by Obama-influenced or controlled Democratic governments. So who are they blaming for USAs ills?

He bears a large responsibility for the genocide in Gaza.
No he doesn't. That's on Netanyahu. Biden nor any other president is responsible for the decisions made by the leader of another country. Trump woud not be respnsible if he became president unless Trump tells Netanyahu to bomb the hell out of Gaza. But where I agree with you is in the fact that I believe Biden should just cut Netanyahu off and let him fight alone since he won't listen.

Because as he points out,

12 Of 16 years, America has been run by Obama-influenced or controlled Democratic governments.​

Well that doesn't matter then. What did Republicans do the 4 years they were in charge?

And it was 8 years of Bush and 4 years of Trump. That's 12 years of Republican influence. Am I missing something here?

Let me give you a great example. You could say in those very same years that our freedoms have been eroded. Right to choose for example. Or the Patriot Act that Bush passed in the 2000's.

So you could also say in the 12 of 16 years America has been run by Obama influenced Democratic governments but you would be ignoring what Bush did.

Here is a great example of why you are full of shit. You want to know why the middle class sucks today? It's Reagan, Bush and Trump's fault. Don't just rollback the Trump and Bush tax breaks. Roll back the Reagan tax cuts too and MAGA

12 Of 16 years, America has been run by Obama-influenced or controlled Democratic governments.​

Obama was president for 8 years. And that's been it.

No he doesn't. That's on Netanyahu. Biden nor any other president is responsible for the decisions made by the leader of another country. Trump woud not be respnsible if he became president unless Trump tells Netanyahu to bomb the hell out of Gaza. But where I agree with you is in the fact that I believe Biden should just cut Netanyahu off and let him fight alone since he won't listen.
His pro Hamas views along with harris and the demafasict make him responsible

But we are dealing with today, and 12 of the last 16 the dems have ruined things
It wasn't us who gave the rich all the tax breaks it was Reagan, Bush and Trump

Notice the rich are doing great today. And they'll pulling your strings via Fox News.

Twice as many companies paying zero taxes under Trump tax plan​

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act lowered the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. In its first year, the number of companies paying no taxes went from 30 to 60.

You are listening to a right wing Canadian. Ask him why Stephen Harper is no longer in power.

The Republicans won 5 of 6 presidential elections from 1968 to 1988. Ever since 1944-1952 the Democrats had never won 3 out of 4 until Trump came along. So much for MAGA.

If it's proven that Obama has been calling the shots as pseudo-president he should be tried for Treason and EXECUTED.
:evil:
Why? Did the former president advise him to break the law like Rudy and Sidney Powell did with Trump?

And Biden/Obama are above the law. If Trump is so are they. Pardons for everyone. Pardon me, pardon you, etc. See how it works now?

You can't try former presidents.

Not only have Americans standard of living declined, but the West is facing multiple wars and Chinas power has skyrocketed as they bide their time before they attack Taiwan.

Many want to make this 16 of the last 20 years.

Why?

And the GOP has controlled the House for 12 or those 16 years.

If it's proven that Obama has been calling the shots as pseudo-president he should be tried for Treason and EXECUTED.
:evil:
And to think that he taught Constitutional law, and then is effectively violating the 22nd Amendment by being the president behind the curtain for a third term, and gunning for a fourth..

Biggest mistake America ever made. The libs were so desperate to get a black in as president that they ignored he willingly continued to be a member of a church where his preached had asked Gd to damn America. He was saved by his “blackness,” just as Kamala is being held up due to her “female blackness.”

Prioritizing someone’s gender or race over merit is the main reason America is in a tailspin.

Why? Did the former president advise him to break the law like Rudy and Sidney Powell did with Trump?

And Biden/Obama are above the law. If Trump is so are they. Pardons for everyone. Pardon me, pardon you, etc. See how it works now?

You can't try former presidents.
Here's a 🥨 for you, bo-bo clown.
:rolleyes:

And hispanic, and asians.

Let Harris try and make that argument. Doubt she will, because she won't give interviews and now i looks like she backing out of the agreed upon debate.
You can stop repeating the lies trump tells you. Harris has been taking questions from reporters the entire time she has been on the stump. You are going to learn.

Forum List

Back