12 Of 16 years, America has been run by Obama-influenced or controlled Democratic governments. So who are they blaming for USAs ills?

Because way Too MANY of the u.s. Citizens are completely Brain Damaged Just Like Biden?
You are listening to a Canadian who won't be moving to America if Trump wins. So if Trump gets rid of Obmacare, he will still be living with nationalized heath insurance while cheering for our loss of health insurance. He'll tell us how terrible it is for the government to handle heath care, but he won't leave Canada and when he is sick, he will take advantage of that heath care, while we wil be at the whims of pencil necked actuaries sitting behind desks looking at mortality tables and denying people health care because of prexisting conditions.

Project 2025 has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP, dumbfuck!!!!
PROJECTION 2025 is more like it.
:rolleyes:
Yrah, just like Michael Cohen had nothing to do with Trump.

Stop believing the lies Trump tells you.

Geezus... the lack of self-awareness is truly astonishing.
Thanks. I just ignore that guy, for the most part. He simply refuses to see that black people, particularly female black people, have been the ones most likely to have benefitted from special privilege due. A perfect example is KAMALA HARRIS - incompetent, so dumb she can’t speak without a script, in hiding from reporters lest any remaining doubt that she’s an airhead be erased - who would never hav been selected as VP were she not a female black - and Biden announce that all whites and men would be excluded from consideration.

Yrah, just like Michael Cohen had nothing to do with Trump.

Stop believing the lies Trump tells you.
huh? I mean I think they are great comparisons, Sure Trump knew who Cohen was, and worked with him, but that doesn't mean he knows or knew everything he did, just like Trump knows who the Hertitgate Foundation is, and many of the people that work there, that doesn't mean he knows or supports everything they do.

The GOP isn't HIVE mind like your demafacsit cult, I think that is why you have such a hard time getting this

Project 2025 has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP, dumbfuck!!!!
PROJECTION 2025 is more like it.
:rolleyes:
The Dems are shameless liars. They are trying to fool the gullible and/or brainwashed useful idiots into believing the Heritage 2025 Plan is Trump’s Plan (although not all of it is bad).

No, what's CRAZY is that Obama bought a home in Washington DC AFTER his legit terms. WTF for?????????
Yup. And WTF did he join in on the unprecedented coup to oust the winner of the primary off the ticket? He has far too much influence, and that’s putting it mildly.

He and that ingrate of a wife of his should remain in Martha’s Vineyard with the other elite whites, and drop out of sight.

And to think that he taught Constitutional law, and then is effectively violating the 22nd Amendment by being the president behind the curtain for a third term, and gunning for a fourth..

Biggest mistake America ever made. The libs were so desperate to get a black in as president that they ignored he willingly continued to be a member of a church where his preached had asked Gd to damn America. He was saved by his “blackness,” just as Kamala is being held up due to her “female blackness.”

Prioritizing someone’s gender or race over merit is the main reason America is in a tailspin.
Such Republican talking points. Nothing fair and balanced about you. I bet you have one tit way bigger than the other.

Yup. And WTF did he join in on the unprecedented coup to oust the winner of the primary off the ticket? He has far too much influence, and that’s putting it mildly.

He and that ingrate of a wife of his should remain in Martha’s Vineyard with the other elite whites, and drop out of sight.
They trod MAGA underfoot.

The Dems are shameless liars. They are trying to fool the gullible and/or brainwashed useful idiots into believing the Heritage 2025 Plan is Trump’s Plan (although not all of it is bad).

Do you honestly think Trump would have won in 2016 if he told us he was going to overturn Roe V Wade? We warned you.

Now we are warning you about Project 2025. You don't want to believe it? Or is it you like what's in Project 2025?

Here is what Lisa one titty will do next year if Trump wins. She'll immediately start defending what's in Project 2025.

Project 2025 alone will cost MAGA the Presidency.
The plan by the private group, Heritage Foundation? What does that have to do with Trump?

To the contrary, Harris’ goal to fix food prices and bring on rationing, together with her refusal to answer questions, will get her kicked to the curb.

Project 2025 alone will cost MAGA the Presidency.

This should matter too

“Since the end of the Cold War in 1989, America has created about 51 million new jobs. I swear, I checked this three times; even I couldn’t believe it. What’s the score? Democrats 50, Republicans 1,”

Not only have Americans standard of living declined, but the West is facing multiple wars and Chinas power has skyrocketed as they bide their time before they attack Taiwan.

Many want to make this 16 of the last 20 years.

Why?
What “ills” we suffer from are due to Covid and that is NOT on Obama. That’s on Trump

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Thanks. I just ignore that guy, for the most part. He simply refuses to see that black people, particularly female black people, have been the ones most likely to have benefitted from special privilege due. A perfect example is KAMALA HARRIS - incompetent, so dumb she can’t speak without a script, in hiding from reporters lest any remaining doubt that she’s an airhead be erased - who would never hav been selected as VP were she not a female black - and Biden announce that all whites and men would be excluded from consideration.
And here we see another example of the delusion or psychosis created by the belief of white supremacy. Lisa ignores that white men have been nominated only because they were white men. And the first female candidate for VP was a white woman, picked because she was a woman-Geraldine Ferrarro. You will learn the hard way that Harris is more qualified than any white person you can mention. Keep on repeating what trump tells you. Now it's time you faced the truth.

1724698824255.png

The Impact of Affirmative Action on Women​

Posted on July 26, 2023 By Kim

The Supreme Court’s recent decision in Students for Fair Admissions v. University of North Carolina and Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard has put an end to race-based affirmative action, the practice of favoring individuals, particularly in hiring or education, belonging to groups regarded as disadvantaged or subject to discrimination to remedy a long history of discrimination. As members of a feminist organization committed to promoting gender and racial justice, it is our responsibility to understand how affirmative action impacts both racial and gender equity. Although most new stories regarding affirmative action address race-based programs, it must be noted that the demographic that has clearly benefited from affirmative action throughout history has been white women.

White women have helped sink the affirmative action ship​

While the ruling was about college admissions specifically, the discourse has been on affirmative action more broadly in society. As Wendy Leo Moore wrote last year in Teen Vogue, in the aftermath of the civil rights movement, affirmative action was a “benign phrase used by presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson to indicate that the government needed to take purposeful action, or act affirmatively, to end discrimination on the basis of race and gender.”

But since then, right-wing critics have used considerable resources to almost exclusively frame affirmative action as a system of racial preferences and quotas — a system that, in their eyes, undeservedly benefits Black people.

It is well-documented that the people who have benefited most from affirmative action are White women.

Apparently Ms. Phi Beta Kappa has not done her research on this matter and just repeats bulshit she wants to believe because she's a racist POS. It why she runs from me. It is why she refused to debate me. This is like Donald Trump and Harris. Lisa talks about my black favoritism and how she is so much more than I am because her skin is pink. She'll run her mouth to others about me, but she won't take me on directly. Because I will crush her.

Lisa is the prime example of an unqualified white idiot running her mouth about issues without evidence.

Last edited:
The plan by the private group, Heritage Foundation? What does that have to do with Trump?

To the contrary, Harris’ goal to fix food prices and bring on rationing, together with her refusal to answer questions, will get her kicked to the curb.
He appointed all Heritage Foundation Judges. They have big plans for America. And I know you agree with those plans.

You'll admit it. After the election. If Trump wins. By then there won't be anything we can do about it.

I remind you that you didn't tell us you were going to overturn Roe in 2016. In fact you flat out denied it and told people I was fear mongering.

Now you're playing dumb with this.

Forum List

Back