Do you talk about politics outside of this forum?

also never loan money to friends or family if my family needs money I give it to them if I have it avoids the hurt of trying to collect later.
I am sort of that way. I may give them money as a loan, but I have no expectation of being paid back.

Do people talk about politics outside of a forum like this one?

Like in real life when you are with your friends or family.

We had dinner last night with 3 other couples at one of their houses and never once in 3 or so hours did anything to do with politics come up.

I golf with a very good friend whom I know supports Trump but we have never once talked about politics.

I cannot remember the last time I did outside of this forum.
I do. But less so.

And I don’t get all in your face irl. That shit is somewhat entertaining here. But it is just rude and unacceptable in the real world.

We had dinner last night with 3 other couples at one of their houses and never once in 3 or so hours did anything to do with politics come up.

I golf with a very good friend whom I know supports Trump but we have never once talked about politics.

It depends on the audience. I never bring up religion, sex or politics in conversations with friends and colleagues unless it's appropriate. These three topics often lead to negative outcomes if there is a disagreement on these three topics.

Almost never. Everything that needs to be said has been said.

Republicans good.
Democrats bad.

It depends on the audience. I never bring up religion, sex or politics in conversations with friends and colleagues unless it's appropriate. These three topics often lead to negative outcomes if there is a disagreement on these three topics.

I cannot imagine ever talking about sex with anyone other than my wife, for much of any reason.

I cannot imagine ever talking about sex with anyone other than my wife, for much of any reason.
You go out for a beer with 'the guys', join an online gaming group, or have other casual conversations. Often, tight groups joke about this topic, which would be offensive or inappropriate to the wrong individual or group.

You go out for a beer with 'the guys', join an online gaming group, or have other casual conversations. Often, tight groups joke about this topic, which would be offensive or inappropriate to the wrong individual or group.

I guess I am just getting old, I have not had that type of interaction in 30 years.

No, but better than any that came after those two.

The first two are about impossible to top, with Aliens being one of the few sequels to better the original
Yeah the first two were amazing. I can still remember the feelings of terror watching them at the cinema. I don’t think I slept the night after watching those two films.

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm getting there. Some of my fade has become natural.
I have a receding hair line but not in the center, to either side of the front. My wife cuts all my hair off and shaves me with a safety razor. I am disabled and bed bound she has an easier time taking care of me that way.

I have a receding hair line but not in the center, to either side of the front. My wife cuts all my hair off and shaves me with a safety razor. I am disabled and bed bound she has an easier time taking care of me that way.

My wife is from Chicago. I would never trust her with a straight razor. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back